PROGENITOR: The Shogunate part 1

Several characters from Penacony HSR have been transported

Several characters from Penacony HSR have been transported. Robin, Sunday, FIrefly, Archeron, Black Swan and Aventurine instantly appeared in front of them.

"Where am I? Brother" Robin asked her brother which is always the one that protects her.

"We are in the theater. Is this land of dreams?" Sunday inspects his surroundings.

"Kafka? Silver? You are here?" Firefly was shocked to see almost her whole team was there and there is also Astral crew and others she didn't know.

"Firefly?"

"Caelus?"

Both of them gaze at each other like they have not seen each other for a while. A glint of smiles appears on both face as they finally met again and not as enemies but by equal.

Caelus then felt his arm got clenched tightly. "Ouch!"

March gazes at her darkly. "Wow, just a moment she appeared. You went to dazzling dream world aren't you"

"Hey, what's wrong with you! Ouch!" Caelus grit his teeth as he is in March's mercy.

Aether and Lumine gaze at him and are glad that they are not having harem. At least not in this universe.

Black Swan knows the person behind her summoning, she gazes at the man standing in front of her. "The Wandering Archive"

"Hello, Memokeeper and Galaxy Ranger. It's been a while" Altair greet them.

"Who?" Archeron inquired without knowing who he really is.

He really forgot this version of Raiden was majorly oblivious to certain things.but he realized there is a person that is enthusiastic to meet her. Maybe too enthusiastic.

"MEI!!!!"

Kiana rushed to Archeron in vast speed, wanting to embrace her mistaken for long lost friend. Archeron was surprised the unknown gray haired girl wanted to hug her. Plus knowing her true name results in her becoming vigilant. ; she didn't know what to do. She stood with her eyes widened and saw the weird girl come to her.

Luckily, the herescher of the origin's sense was always highlighted to the entire universe. The portal was created in front of Archeron the moment Kiana was near her. The almost identical Raiden Ei and Archeron smiled with dread as Kiana entered the portal.

Kiana knows that Mei was mad at her and the portal closed with one sentences, "Welcome back, Kiana"

The whole cast was speechless seeing the incident just happened, the portal disappeared with no trace.

"What just happened?" Firefly gasped seeing something was out of logic for her.

"Don't worry, Firefly. This is normal here" Silver responded with mild acceptance. She has seen most of it.