Zhongli side quest 1.

The cast:

All characters from Monstadt.
All characters from Liyue
All characters from Inazuma

"Okay, all of you please keep your enthusiasm down." Altair instructed them.

" even though, still...the flying ship." Beidou muttered like a child who's toy got taken.

"We will come to it later" his response lightened her up.

Altair flicks his fingers and all of the characters from Inazuma appear in the theater.

"Woah, what is this place?" Itto exclaimed with a mixture of scared and excitement.

"Boss, it looks like we are in Theatre." His deputy assistant answered.

"Even though it is too big for me" Itto awed by the large and luxurious theater.

Kokomi was in a state of shock. "What just happened?" She saw all of the people surround her and then pass out.

At first she only has 2 energy but the shock gives her -2 energy and then the sudden crowd gave her -2 again leaves her with -2 energy that is left with her.

"Sangonomiya-sama!" Gorou caught her.

"Oh no, it happened again..." The Watatsumi priestess sighed.

" Shogun-sama! " Sara greets her Shogun with devotion and excitement, runs to her as fast as she can.

" Sara? " Ei surprised to see her.

Sara stops in front of her, she breathe heavily. "Please forgive your humble servant, I have searched entire Inazuma when you suddenly disappear."

Ei wonder how much time she has in the theater and Teyvat has passed.

"Erm, how long have I been gone?" Ei asked her

"1 seconds"

Ei was silent and blink twice. Yae snickers by the surprised devotion of Sara never failed to amuse her.

"Excuse me"

"It's 1 seconds"

"So I'm not heard wrong"

"No, Shogun-sama. It's 1 seconds"

Ei was flabbergasted mentally, her friend lost her composure and laughed after seeing Ei's reaction to her dutiful Sara. She couldn't cover her face anymore.

Altair approaches them after hearing their conversation. "Well, the time here is moving differently from what you expect. Even you stayed here over 20 or millenia the time in Teyvat is still a second."

" So if I returned it will be the same as I gone" she concluded.

" Correct "

" So the time here works differently like time dilation" Albedo states his conclusion.

" Yes, absolutely "

Sara eyed at him vigilantly " Shogun-sama who is he? Is he a threat?"

Ei explains to her his purpose to bring all the selected people in Teyvat to the theater and what she has seen so far.

"I see"

Altair clasped his hand and gained everyone's attention." Now, if you may. I will start the next scene." He pressed on his phone screen, playing the scenes.

Aether and Paimon recognize a familiar face as they come aboard the Pearl Galley...

They approach the gentleman at the tableside.