6.Vaidehi at Oberoi Mansion?

It was a hectic day for vaidehi, she some how freshened up had her dinner with Adrika and Sunaina . Adrika couldn't help her sister, because she was having an important meeting with her clients. So she had to leave for Goa at night.

Jasleen meanwhile called jugnu at her room to talk in privately. Jugnu knocked on her door. "Oberoi aunty?, bulaya apne?" Andhadkeen turned to reply. " Haa , puttar andar aa, aur dusri baat mujhe biji bulaya kar ya badi biji ye obreoi aunty kya hain? Haan!!" And jugnu smiled and reply " Ji badi biji!" And they both exclaimed. A big satisfied smile.

Jugnu seated on the chair in front of jasleen and she spoke " To 'jugnu kaur Oberoi!' . Hun sun tu tere papa ke sath ghar me aagay, par ghar to maa aur baap dono se hota hain naa?" And jugnu replied " Jii biji , to?" And she reply " To kya? Tujhe teri maa nhi chahiye kya?" And jugnu said " Achhi to hain nayi maa, aur chahiye bhi!" And jasleen said " Haan to bulale!" And jugnu said " Vo kaise?, aur vo nhi hi ayengi!!" And jasleen slapped his forehead " Haye! Main tujhe bohot sayani samajti thi tu tere baap pe hin
gay hain! Dadi par jati to aaj aise baat na karti!" And jugnu looked at her in shock.

Jaaleen continued " Puttar, Oberoi ka khoon hain, tujhe jo chahiye bas tujhe uski jiddh karni hain! Vo chiz shushatak! Tere pairo ma aapadengi!" And jugnu said " hain Sachi, to bas mere ko nayi maa ko lane ki jidh karni hain!" She exclaimed and jasleen  replied " To aur ki?, thodi jidh , thoda drama, thoda rona dhona, aur bas thoda natak! Baki sab teri badi biji sambhal lengi!"

Jasleen whispered her plan in jugnu's hear. They both exchange the last mischievous grin and hug u left for her room.

*********************************************

The next morning oberois settled on their dining table for having their breakfast. Suddenly jugnu started crying , catching everybody's attention. Everyone were confused instead jasleen, she thought of helping jugnu and started to act as per the plan.

"Hayye, jugnu putar ki hoyan?, kiven roriyen kudiye!!"and patted her back. Meanwhile Raghav observing jugnu spoke " Oyy, overacting ki dukaan, side side bol na! Kya huan?"
Jasleen glared at raghav , "kutte, meri bachi rori hain, aur tu tane de raha hain?" She said

" Nhi biji vo to bas!..." raghav spoke.

" Vo to bas ki..?, jara pyar naal baat kar.!!" Jasleen continued.

Jugnu spoke " Are koi meri bhi to sunlo, (continuing fake crying) mujhe nayi maa ke parathe ki yaad aarhi hain! Kitne pyaar se banake khilatin thi voh!!"

Raghav made a boring face and said " Haan to ye parathe bhi ache hi haina!! Konsa teri maa MasterChef thi jo itne ache parathe banati hain?"

" badi biji, meri maa ki bulalo na yaha,mujhe unki bohot jor se matlab ekdam andar se yaad aarhi hain!" she secretly smirked at biji.

Jasleen secretly signalled her back, " Oyy ha puttar therja!, O raghav jaldi Jake cheti vaidehi ko ithe leke aaja!" Said her.

Raghav 'wtf' look. " Biji khane ka kaam thorina hain, Avyein iski maa aja vengi , vo bhi mere naal ."

Jasleen glared at her " Tereko jitna bola utna kar!"

Raghav silently took his Thar from the basement parking and went straight to vaidehi's house.
Meanwhile jugnu and biji passed a high-five that too secretly . Because they didn't want to get noticed by the remaining brother. Today Lakshya was not at home he was at Goa for an important business deal.

**********************************************

At Goa, Lakshya already reached restaurant before time, due to his punctuality.Adhira was in her way for the meeting, her secretary already reached before her.

Adrika entered , " Hello Mr.Lakshya, adrika this side" she greeted politely. In a formal conversation the meeting was going smoothly.
Lakshya observed that Adrika is a silent , soft yet smart girl.

Everything was going fine, they signed their contract and finalized the deal. " Okay, miss Sharma meet you at mumbai!" They both exchanged a victory smile. They shake hands and  exited.

**********************************************

Raghav reached vaidehi's house , he saw vaidehi coming out of the house. He thought maybe she is heading towards her NGO.He fastened the speed and parked in front of Vaidehi in a jerk.

Vaidehi starlet , she bent down to knock on the glass , but before the window opened and she saw Raghav. " Tum?"she made a eww face.

" Haan mein, isme itni gandi shakal banane wali kya baat hain?"he said . " Andhe ho kya? Ya chashma laga hain?"he said " Nhi ton?" And she replied angrily " To dekh ke chalao na , lag jati to?" And he said " Tum he dekha tabhi to tumhare paas gadi rukaya"

Vaidehi without replying anything walked away and raghav kept following him with car " Are vaidehi ..., are sunoto? Vaidehi!" She finally stoped and look towards him " Mera naam mat lon apni jaban se!" She glared at him.

And he smirked and said " Are jugnu ki maa sunoto sahi!" And vaidehi gave him 'wtf' look.
" kya hain ab bhauko!" She said " Are vo jugni subah se roy jaarhi hain, 'nayi maa chahiye ! Nayi maa laa do!" Bas Jidd kiye jaarhi hain!"

Vaidehi got worried because of jugnu's condition she got tensed " Thik to haina voh, tum mujhe le chaloge apne ghar?" She said " Haan to isiliye to aaya tha main! Baitho jaldi!" He said and picked
vaidehi and turned towards Oberoi Mansion.

**********************************************

Sharma House:-

"Maa main nikalti hun, college ke liye der horhi hain, bye!" Prutha shouted. " Are beta nashta to karti jaan!" Chandrika said. " Nahi maa me ake....." she bumped to Aria "ouch.." Aria whined
" Andhi , dekh ke chal na ! Or ye subah subah rajdhani ke speed se kaha chali re goriya?" And
Prutha replied " Ganpati bapa morya!!"

" kya?" Aria said and she replied " Are di, you said na kaha chali re goriya...,to Ganapati..!"
Aria slapped her forhead. " Vaise di college jaarhi hun bye!" She kissed and said to Aria. Aria held prutha's hand, " Ruk ye paise leti jaan!" She gave her some notes for 500. " Thankyou dii, bye love you!" Prutha shouted. " pagal ladki!" Aria whispered.

__________________________________

Sorry for late update guys!🙏🏼😓Agli baar mast part dalugi pakka! Hope you like this part it was a little boring but agali baar paka ache hoge💗🦋I was waiting for some views but if it is only one person to bhi main story continue karoge 🦋💗✨

Thankyou for reading.!

Your good friend_🦋