5.The Court Day

Today is the day when jugnu's custody is to be given to her parents. That would be either Vaidehi or Raghav.

AT THAKUR HOUSE:-

Jugnu was having her breakfast . Sunaina was willingly serving her the breakfast, she was guilty what she did with her own granddaughter.While Vaidehi was ironing his dress she saw her mother serving jugnu sandwiches. She rushes towards them and snatched the the sandwiches " Chodiye aap, pata nhi meri bachi ko kya khila-pila dengi!!" Sunaina lowered her eyes in front of her and again seated on his chair.jugnu noticed her mother's rude behavior towards her Nani in this days. She speaks to Vaidehi " Aur nayi maa, me tumse bura bartav karti hun kaisa lagta hain!!"

Vaidehi gave a confused look towards jugnu and she spoke again " Bas , same aisa hi nani ki lagta honga naa!! She said it casually without any reaction. Sunaina was staring jugnu cause she took stand for her. While Vaidehi felt guilt for insulting her mother.she however ignores it and went back to room.

While Adrika came into picture, she enters the dining room seats beside jugnu. " Aur Choti kya haal chaal ? Nashta- vashta kiya?" Adrika spoke " Mast hain ye garam garam parathe, aap bhi khao!!" She forwarded a piece of paratha towards her and she replies, " Nhi rehne de maine socha thoda diet kar lete haina!!. Health thike rahegi meri" she spoke with a proud grin and jugnu replied " Health ka to pata nai, par maasi aap phelti jaa rhi hon , kam hi khao" she teased her while giving hi-fi to her nani.

Adrika was shocked hearing her reply. She decided not to drag it ahead and continued her breakfast with apple and milk. Vaidehi came back shouting. " Jugnu jaldi kar beta, late hojayenga!!, maine tera shirt press karke rakha hain nahake pehen lena aur , towel bhi rakha hain, fir tumhari choti banani hain, fir shoes......"

Jugnu puts a morsel in her mouth and said " Are nayi maa bas karo tum thaki ya nhi par tumhe dekh dekh kar mujhe thakan hone lagti hain.!!"
Vaidehi chuckles on her reply and sat besides Adrika for having breakfast. Adrika again spoke to jugnu " Jugnu tu jaldi ghar aajana fir tuje aur amazing Maasis se milvana hain!!" Everybody look at her with questionable eyes and she replied again " Aria aur prutha, vo ekdam teri tarah mast hain aur meri tarah tuje unke sath bore bhi nhi honga!!" She said with a nervous smile, and jugnu replied " Are meri pyari maasi , mujhe aapke sath bire nhi hota , ek to aap bohot masoom ho isiliye aapka majak banane me mujhe maja aata hain!!" Jugnu caressed her cheek and pinch them.

They all smiled on jugnu loving nature , jugnu understand her mother condition, the problem she suffered for finding her she also forgive her Nani for throwing her away in anathalay. Jugnu also felt pittyfor her mother however she never shows it.

Adrika was having flight to goa at night because tomorrow she is having meeting with the no.1 restaurant owner in India she excited and nervous too.

**********************************************

At Court:-

Jugni was standing in front of judge with both her parents aside .the judge wrote something on a book after reading some files.vaidehi came with jugni whereas Raghav with mayur.

The judge spoke " So Mr. Oberoi aapko bachi ki custody nahi chaiye?" And he replied " Nahi Sir, chahiye!, meri bachi hain sir mein bohot close hu use" Vaidehi eyes widened up due to his changes statement while jugnu gave him a confused look and spoke " Kabse bandar papa?" And raghav showed him a pleading eye to keep her mouth shut.

And judge asked Vaidehi " To Miss Thakur aapko bachi nahi chahiye?"and she replied " Nhi Sir, Mujhe meri bachi chahiye , kuch problems ki karan use orphanage main rehna pada jaisa ki already bata chuki hun, but mujhe uski abh puri custody chahiye!!"

After listening both of them judge spoke " To abh bachi se puch lete hain na ki use kon chahiye, I mean vo kiske sath rehna chahti hain!, kyu jugnu beta? Bolo?" And jugnu replies " Nhi sir , na nayi maa nah bandar papa mujhe dono mein se kisi ke sath nhi rehna!!"