Walker and harmony study date and agreeing to be official

Walkers pov
I'm going over to harmony's for a study date. I really do like her, I haven't stoped thinking about our,kiss,since,it happend. I'm so relieved it happened and she came back to ataway. I knock on the door rhyme answers the door and says " harmony is in her room, I know you've grown closser just plese be careful, I know you're sixteen but she isint until next month, if you hurt I'll kill you".  Harmony says " that's enough,ignore my anoying overprotective sister, come on".
We go into her room and,I say , " I'll set up the work, go and apologise to rhyme, she's just trying to protect you, she loves you so much ". She goes out of her room, I set up the work we said we'd do for today: she looks so beautiful today with her hair in a ponytail. She comes back in and we start working, I'm so glad we got this opertunity, ŵe both need eachothers help so we agreed to a study date. I don't know If she likes me. We finish studying and harmony goes to juniors to get us some lunch, we said we'd just chill this afternoon. Rhyme comes in and says " I'm sorry about ealier, harms is a special girl and she deserves someone who will treat her right, clearly you will so just ask her out, please she clearly likes you to".

Harmony's pov
I've just got back home, walker is sat at my desk still, I laugh and say " come on ,bed now, don't be nervous, you've been here hundreds of times". We get,onto her bed and have lunch. I look,at harms and say" harmony mcadams, you're the most beutiful, kind caring , inspirational, thoughtful and amazing girl I've ever met, will you be my girlfriend". She kisses me and says " of course I will Darnell walker". I hear a few excited squeals form outside harmony's room, harmony says " come in rhyme". She runs in and hugs both of us, harmony says " I see TK isint here". Rhyme blushes and says " she's coming over now, why don't we all watch a film together". Me and harms both agree. We watch a movie with rhyme and TK. It's time for me to go, harmony walks me out and gives me one last kiss she says " see you tomorow boyfriend". I smile and say " see you tomorow girlfirend shoplifting will be more fun with you there".