Robbie and ellie house to themselves

Robbie pov 
Ellie's mum is going away for a buisness trip for a few weeks. I'm,really gratfull she let me stay with them after evreything that happened between me and Ellie. I still think she is beutiful, Carlos was t the person he promis3d he was,he abused her and rapped her. I go into her room ellie looks at me and says " I dint care what mum says about us, I love you you I never stoped ". I sit next to her and say " i love you to ells, I'd never hurt you the way Carlos did". She kisses me sits on my lap and says " Robbie im ready I trust you". We kiss and start ripping each other's clothes off. It's the best sex ever. Later we're naked under the covers, Robbie is kissing my shoulder, I giggle and get on top of him, I kiss him and say " right that was the best sex ever, we're definitely doing it again". He says " I'd love to, we need to,tell you're mum when she comes back but until then let's just do what fell like until then, im  so glad you were pleased with my efforts".

Robby's pov
I kiss him and say " of course,I was you made sure I was okay with it ,Carlos never did, you,make me so happy Robby, so let's put our clothes back on and watch a movie with food and drink like we used to do".  He kisses me and says " sounds perfect". We put our clothes back on,and Robby chooses the movie, I snuggle Ito him. He kisses me and says " Ellie would you like to go 9n a date with me next week". I kiss him and say " I'd love to, Robby, whatever your planning I'll love as long as I get to spend time with you". He says " oh don't worry you will be able to do that for sure". We watch the film, I feel Robby lower his hand down to my ass,,it fells so nice. I look at him and he says " is it okay I can move it".  I say " no it's absouloutly fine Robby, it fells nice". He pauses the movie and kisses me, I get onto his lap and kiss him back. We make out for half an hour until Robbie says " let's take this to your room, that is if you want to". I gigle and say " twice in one day sounds pretty good to me, jus5 to be clear after today it's ounce a day when it happens ". He says "agreed". We kiss and he pics me up and caries me to my room, we make love again.