Chapter 6

Kiara POV
I was crying in his arms now. His left hand became a fist while his other hand was on my back. I could not even dare to look at his face.

"How dare you." He whispered in a meek poisonous tone and I shivered to the core.
"Please let's go." I whispered.
"I SAID HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY WIFE." He shouted in a top notch tone making me flinch.
"She is not your wife yet." Chachi retorted back.
"And who the fuck are you to slap her! She is going to be my wife, which means she is MY family now, and I fucking kill who hurts MY family." He growled in front of everyone.

"Let's go and don't even think of coming to our wedding." He said pointing at them meanwhile holding my hand and taking me away.

"Beta, beta listen to me please." Chachu said running behind us.
"I'm sorry for their behaviour." He pleaded in front of us.
"I respect you, uncle but I will not tolerate that behaviour." Abhimaan shouted pointing at them.
"She was always like that and nobody can change that now. But please give me a promise, you will always keep her happy." Chachu said folding hands.
"You're older than me uncle. Please don't do this."
"I will always always protect and keep her happy till my last breath."

I saw him. The moment he said this. And I kept looking at him till we sat in the car.

 And I kept looking at him till we sat in the car

.
.
.
.
.
Abhimaan POV
THEY FUCKING SLAPPED HER.
I was not able to comprehend what just happened. I simply wanted to inform and invite her family so that she doesn't hate me more than she already is. My family loved her. Everyone was so happy with her. I felt less guilty about my decision.
.
.

"WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS." My gaze went towards the door and veer barged into my office shouting and muttering under his breath.
"Lower your fucking voice, it's my office." I barked at him. I was having a fucking headache after such a long day.

Veer is my best friend and my right hand since childhood. We were always together in every other things, be it any business deal or any business matter outside the office. Things we do after office behind my father's back was the only thing that I have kept hidden from everyone for years.
I never let anyone know my dark side except veer.

"I called you like a million times. Rishi called me today. He found him." Veer smirked.
Rage and anger was clearly visible on my face. Those bastards think that they can leak those documents and ruin our company. But I would never let that happen.

"Where are they?" I barked banging my table.
"In the basement."
"Let's go."

I know very wattpad cliche. 🙂‍↕️

 I cannot let these bastards roam free, my company would have incurred high losses if those documents got leaked

I cannot let these bastards roam free, my company would have incurred high losses if those documents got leaked. This company is my dream, my life.
I opened the garage door and entered the basement, there were blood trails on the ground and the bastard was tied up in a chair.

Trigger warning ⚠️

Trigger warning ⚠️

"What's the update?"I asked my men.
"Sir he hasn't spoken anything till now." He said in a shivering voice.

" THEN WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR. I GAVE YOU ONE FUCKING JOB." I shouted grabbing his collar.
"Sir... please give us some more time... we will certainly find out some information." He pleaded in front of me.
"Find them my foot." I threw him back.
"Who are you working for." I spoke in a dangerously low tone.
"I...don't know sir... I didn't see their faces... sir... he threatened me... they'll kill me... sir.... Please let me go."
I turned out to grab a leash when I heard a laugh behind me

I knew it.

"What did you think? That I'll say this? Never in your dreams you will be able to find him MR. Abhimaan Singh Rathore.
He will destroy you and your sweet little chick with whom you are roaming around these days." He spoke wiping the blood from his mouth with his thumb.

My head completely spun around upon hearing her name.

"I think you don't know anything about her. She is very cunning. Keeping 3 boyfriends at the same time is not a thing that good girls do." He said putting a cigarette in his mouth.

"I (PUNCH). WILL (PUNCH) NOT (PUNCH) HEAR (PUNCH) ANOTHER (PUNCH) WORD (PUNCH) AGAINST (PUNCH) HER GET THIS IS YOUR FUCKING HEAD." I kept punching him till I don't know how long until he lost consciousness.

"Abhi, stop it you're gonna kill him. Leave." Veer shouted taking me away.
"Didn't you hear what he was saying." I growled pushing him back.
"I heard everything. But that doesn't mean you go on killing everyone. We still haven't found the fucker who is trying to mess with us remember." Veer said with heaving breath.

I took a deep breath and started moving away from the garage. I need to clear my mind.

"Get every fucking employee in this. I want that bastard." .
.
.

"Waise, bhabhi maan gayi kya shaadi ke liye." I heard veer questioning me from behind.

I didn't speak anything. I started removing my shoe while running behind him and he ran and ran till eternity.

———————————————————-
Haha veer is such a cutie 🤣
How was this episode? Please do let me know in the comment section.
Till then stay tuned lovelies.
I know waiting for chapters to come is frustrating but what do I do 😭🫶🏻

Stay tuned for more
Spoiler- The next chapter is the wedding chapter ♥️♥️🫶🏻 finally 🎉🎉