Chapter 2

Flashback continues

I stumbled back so hard that my back got hit with his stone body. Yes you heard it right.... The Abhimaan Singh Rathore and I were literally inches apart. I could feel his heavy breathing near my neck which sent currents down my spine.

Tears started brimming in my eyes thinking of the worst and I just froze on the spot.

"Do you want to go to the restroom?" I heard his concerned voice.
He understood me for the first time.
Thankyou god.

"Yes please" I meekly whispered as I needed to get out of the situation as fast as possible. We started moving slowly towards the restroom and the whole time his hand was placed on my stomach securing me so that my dress won't fall off.

Can he be this caring forever? No Kiara, you know it very well what he did the last time.

We entered the restroom and he held his hand back leaving me with a sense of emptiness. I started fixing my dress hastily but my hands won't reach my back no matter how hard I try.

I will kill Naina for choosing this dress when I get home.

"Cut it out, I'll fix it". His voice boomed in the room and he started moving closer. I hated this proximity but I didn't have any other choice.

I shivered when I felt his rough hands on my back.

How can a person be this handsome and irritating at the same time, what if I.....

"Do you have a safety pin?" He asked breaking my thought process.
"In my bag" I said as I always carry important essentials in my bag.

He took out a safety pin and adjusted my dress with it.

While all this was happening. I could really sense someone watching us from a distance. I quickly looked near the windows and found none.

Flashback ends

"Thats right, all that matters to me is my family and my reputation. I am aware that my enemies are behind this, working to destroy me in whatever way they can. But I would never let it happen. Because you will marry me and pretend to be my girlfriend."
He glared at my soul while giving the verdict shattering me into pieces.

"No...never.. This is wrong! You cannot force me into playing your stupid games. This is about my whole life, not some fucking drama which you can show to save your reputation." I cried out while pushing him with both my hands.

God please I cannot let him ruin my life again.

"YOU. HAVE. NO. OTHER. OPTION." He screamed while continuously banging the wall with his fists behind me which scared the hell out of me.

(TW:)
Panic and fear rushed in my veins as I anticipated what was going to happen next.

Oh god no no... not in front of him....

My hands and legs started shivering so bad following my heartbeat and my whole body started throbbing.

"Are you alright?.." I mildly heard his hoarse voice.
"Noo.... I will.... Not.... Marry.... You...."
My head was feeling wobbly and the next second there was complete darkness around me.

———————————————————-
Here is the second chapter. I hope you guys liked it please tell me in the comments.

Just a short chapter I know, but will Kiara marry abhimaan or will seek revenge against him?

Stay tuned to know more and please to follow my Instagram account to get updates on chapters and character aesthetics 😉

See you next Sunday ♥️