Evil Jake Long's Return

In NYC, in an electronics shop a short old man meditating with his grandson... who was passed out ... who was breathing fire every time he snored.

Yeah I said or typed it. He was snoring fire.

How you ask? Because this boys family is full of human dragon hybrids who protect the magical world.

Suddenly there was an earthquake and knocked almost everything over. While Fu-dog, a talking white sharpé, yes talking, and grandpa Lao Shi were trying to keep everything from falling, the grandson, Jake Long was still sleeping.

Once the earthquake was over, stood still and everything was quiet. Except for the fire snoring teen and the glass vile rolling off the shelf Jake just so happens to be under.

When the vile landed on Jake's head, he jerked up in suprise.

"Huh- wha- who" Jake said as green-ish dust surrounds him. Jake then tries to transform into a dragon to use his wings to clear the dust. Blue flames swirl around the teen but as it was doing so the dust absorbed the the flames and turned black.

"What the..." was all the words Fu and Jake can muster as they watched in awe as it swirled while Lao Shi narrowed his eyes.

The flames then began to dispersed starting from the bottom showing the same attire Jake was wearing. The original Jake was wearing his usual sneakers, blue jeans and his favorite jackets and same hair color and style.

The other Jake was wearing the same thing except he had black jeans and instead of his red and yellow jacket, he had a black and red jacket and instead of his green gell, he had red gell and his eyes were red.

"I'm back and I'm hungry" he said with a malevolent smirk then licking his lips.

"Eat some of THIS!" original Jake shouted as he transformed into a dragon and blew a fire ball at him.

All Evil Jake did was raise his hand and caught the fire and ate it.

Jake , Fu, and Lao could only watched in shock.

"Mmm. Now i got fire in my belly" he said as he pat his belly . (A/N guess where I got that from)
This time Evil Jake through a fire ball only this time it was black. Gramps, Fu and Jake jumped down as the black fire ball was hurtling towards them. Unbeknownst to them that the power generator was right behind them, causing the power to shut down and turn on the emergency power.

"Oh when I get my hands on you, your gonna you... disappeared?!" Jake said.

Lao and Fu looked up and saw he was right. Evil Jake did disappear.

"Where did he go" Fu asked.

"I don't know he just disappeared after the power went out" Jake explained.

"Hmm, if your evil double ganger's out there then itcwill affect not only your magical protecting status but also your normal life as well" Lao Shi explained with his hand under his chin.

"Aw man" Jake exclaimed exaggerated. "Things can not get any worse".

"Oh I think things can young Jacob" a mysterious voice said.

Lao and Jake got into defensive stance while Fu-Dog stood behind Jake's leg.

"Who said that" Jake asked to no one but the mysterious voice as his eyes grew reptilian slit.

"Not a threat, that's for sure," the voice said as a body fizzled.

The body was a blue spirit with a purple cloak and a stop watch for a staff.

"Ah Clockwork" Lao Shi said as he lowered his defensive stance and bowed, "It is good to see you again".

"As of you old friend" Clockwork said as he bowed back, "but I had hoped to have met umdrr better conditions".

"Hey Fu, how does Gramps and this guy know each other" Jake whispered to Fu-Dog.

"You see kid, after your grandma passed, the old man studied the arts of the dead to back" Fu whispered back.

"Wait, you can actually do that" Jake asked in surprise.

"Kid I'm a 600 year old Sharpé, your a dragon that protects the magical world, and I'm friends with the Grimm Reaper" Fu listed. "I'm pretty sure bringing back the dead is possible. Agoo-goo".

"So what happened next" Jake asked astonished.

"Just as he was about bring her back, he was stopped by Clockwork, the ghost of time" Fu explained. "He showed him what would happen if he brought her back".

"What would've happened" Jake asked.

"Then there wouldn't have been an American Dragon" Fu said gravely.

Jake jumped in shock.

As they were talking, Clockwork and Lao were having there own conversation.

"Does this vision of yours and the rip in the time stream has something to do with the unleash of the Evil American Dragon" Lao Shi asked as he poured tea from his kettle.

"Maybe" Clockwork said as he took a sip. "But I believe we have one more great evil to face".

"The ninja" Lao Shi asked

"The Ninja" Clockwork confirmed.

Jake over heard this and said, "That's it, that's all I needed to hear". He then grew wings and a tail and rushed out the building not before saying, "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a ghost, a dragon and a ninja to find".

Fu, Lao and Clockwork just sat there and counted down, "3 2 1".

On cue Jake came back in sat down with hands under his chin, "I have no idea where to start".

Clockwork shifted to his future self and scoffed and said, "Teenagers" and taking a sip of his tea.