chapter 31. skills

Important announcement at the end of the chapter

Aaniya pov.

Everyone are busy in having dinner, while I am in utter stress about that mehndi.

Like bro, why she updated me this much late, does she know I am not a magician that I can appoint a henna artists at eight in the evening. 

After thinking for whole hour,  i decided that I can try, like what's the problem in trying. 

Let's just try, is the words I was repeating in my head, and dadi also provided me henna cones but forget to provide henna artists. 

How bad!

I walked towards my room, opening the door i saw no one. 

I have already prayed my isha, so yeah I can sit dowm and do the henna.

But what if I spoil my hand, I was thinking while walking back and forth. 

Just when my toe hitted the side table making me hissed,

"Ouch" i hissed sitting on the bed.

"What happened?" I heard arhan, who walked towards me with a panicked face.

"My toe" i hissed, not able to answer, as he kneel down and seeing that red toe. 

He took a painkiller from the drawer and started applying on the toe with his finger that was barely touching toe. 

Few seconds passed, when he looked up at me and asked "now tell me why are you walking here and there?" 

"I was just thinking something" i replied, looking at the wall.

"You can also think, while sitting" he replied,

Oh so we could do that also.

But he do have a point.

"Mein phele se hi bohot pareshan hu mujhe or pareshan na karein" I said looking at him, when I saw him nodding his head while saying.

"Kya mein aapki pareshaani jaan sakhta hu?"

"Dadi said to apply mehndi and I don't know how to do it" i completed looking here and there, cause of loss of talent i have,

I saw him thinking before saying, 

"Isn't it similar to drawing?" He asked, when my eyes travelled to him.

"You can say that" i nodded,

"I can try" i heard him, when I gave him 'are you serious' look, while he shrugged it off. 

I thought for few seconds, he can try?

I can trust his skills, he is full of skills. 

"O-okay" I said, when he sat in front of me, taking a pillow and keeping it under my hand, and holding that henna cone.

I folded my sleeves, when my eyes fell on the scar, oh shoot. 

I saw him gazing at the scar carefully, he was observing it.  

I was waiting for him to ask anything, but he didn't, he just looked at the mehndi designs in the phone.

From past an hour I am just looking at him who is so much concentrated in applying the henna.

He is doing it very slow but I have no doubt in his skills.

Like is there any work he can't do.

He had just reached till my wrist, but he is just doing it very perfectly while I admire him, the wrinkles forming on his head when he got something wrong or not understanding.