Part 33

Pov: Sonic

***

"Sonic~" I heard Knuckles come up behind me as I was drying off the dishes, "Gotcha."

"m!" His hands were under my shirt and his fingers had already found my nipples, "H-hey Knuckles... I'm gonna drop a plate- n~"

"You seem pretty sensitive today, I like it~" he took the plate from me and set it down before pulling me over to the couch.

"Ah~!" I felt cold slimy texture slither up along my back and around my thighs, "M-Mephiles... It's cold~" His hand lifted my shirt before a tentacle began suckling on my nipple.

"It was still my turn," Knuckle's hand traced down my stomach.

"w-wait, both of you- ha~♡!"

"No fair, I haven't had nearly as much time as you two," Shadow was at my side, and that wonderful tongue of his started grazing my chest.

"All three...? I'm gonna~ Ahha~♡!"

***

"Ah!" I was awake in my room. I wasn't in the living room anymore. I looked down and my blanket was a mess, "Seriously- huh?" there was blood on my hand... I could taste blood on my lips. I grabbed my phone and wiped my nose, only for more blood to fall. I was hard and had a nosebleed from just a dream that hadn't lasted all that long, "I can't handle all three yet..."

"You won't stop a nosebleed like that," I felt a tissue against my nose as someone tilted my head back, "Does it hurt?"

"No," I froze as I realized I wasn't alone in my room... they were all In my room and staring, "Eh?"

"What was your dream about?" Knuckles had the mischievous Grin on his face.

"Can't handle all three yet?" Shadow had a smirk on his face, "You're all wet down here too. And still hard~"

"I can handle it- ngh!" I was sore as soon as I tried to stand up. Crap... I forgot I laid six eggs yesterday... everything hurts...

"Take it easy," Mephiles lifted me put of bed and Knuckles pulled my blanket and sheets off it, "You laid the eggs less than 24 hours ago."

"I thought your two eggs were gonna kill me... I can't believe I laid six..." I wanted to shower and eat something sweet...

Actually... wouldn't this be...

"You're body is amazing. I heard hedgehogs usually have litters between 3 and 4 but that in some cases they can have up to 7 hoglets," Knuckles place a hand on my stomach, "Echidnas only lay one egg each mating season."

"Um... about that... There's something I should tell you three. I've been on birth control, for a long time actually. Since high school, so I wouldn't be able to get pregnant right now. At least not easily. I'm sorry I never told any of you," I was held tighter by Mephiles.

"You don't have to apologize for that," Shadow grabbed my hand, "We wouldn't force you into pregnancy."

"It doesn't bother me," Mephiles showed Me a quick smile before his mouth faded away again.

I looked at Knuckles, he had the most baby fever out of all of them... His answer worried me the most. Mephiles set me down on a cushion in front of Knux, "Knux? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I honestly thought I might have gotten you pregnant last week, I thought you'd be mad if that was the case... But... Would you be open to getting off the birth control...?"

"Not yet," I answered him and he smiled, "Maybe, I'll think about it after the construction is over."

The way they were all staring with excitement... I just set my own trap, didn't I...

"Mephy..." I couldn't take the feeling of drying semen on my fur anymore, "I wanna shower..."

He picked me up so quickly, "I'll do anything you ask of me."

"I just wanna shower," he seemed more fond of nicknames than anyone else.

Shadow made me waffle after my shower and we wound up awkwardly huddled on the couch since everyone wanted to snuggle.

"When we have more space, we need one of those couches that turn into a bed. I don't want to be squished anymore," I squeezed out from Knuckles and Mephiles for more space. I laid on Shadow's lap and he started scratching my back. It felt amazing~

"I think that would be perfect," Eclipse walked by, "You four are always cramped into that same couch every time you're in here.

"Oo, and a bean bag chair. I've always wanted one but never had the space. One of those giant ones that you can almost burrow into," I suddenly found myself daydreaming with everyone about how we'd furnish our new home together.

At the end of this month we'll be living in a hotel for a few months. I'll hopefully get a part-time job while the others work on building. It's gonna be a big adjustment. I hope the construction goes by fast.

~~~