Part 29

PoV: Sonic

  Time passed pretty quickly from then on. With the last month of summer coming to an end, we had the temporary shut down of the Daycare coming closer and closer.

  Shadow and Eclipse seem pretty worried about the budget... Mephiles and Knuckles on the other hand want to make sure everything has the best quality possible. I'm not very useful either... I sighed as I was working on a goodbye project for the kids to take home.

"I know," I smiled as I realized what I could do, "I'll get a temporary job!"

  I opened up my computer and took a look at the available options by the hotel. Of course no tutoring jobs were available, but there were plenty for retail. If I work at a grocery store we can use that discount towards our food budget. Everyone will be hungrier after working hard everyday.

  I applied to both grocery stores in the area. I hoped for the closer one as it was a larger store, but either one would work just fine. I heard the door to my room open and Knuckles came in and set down a large duffel bag.

"What is that? You planning to kidnap me or something?" I looked up at him and he turned away while laughing.

"Damn... you caught me off guard..." he calmed down, "It's for packing. We leave in two weeks."

"That's right. I didn't really have any bags to carry my stuff here, it was all out of the street... That landlord owes me a new console," I felt irritated remembering all the clothing and stuff I lost. My favorite pyjamas, a lot of my underwear for some reason, my kitchen supplies...

"What were you up to?" Knuckles picked me up for a moment before sitting in my chair and pulling me onto his lap, "Watching something I shouldn't see?"

"No, I applied for a part time job at the grocery store near the hotel. That way we've got more room in our budget. I'm not really good at construction work anyway. I figured I'd be more helpful this way-" I flinched as I felt his hand slip under my waist line and between my legs, "H-hey... right now?"

"I've got a condom with me. You're fully recovered, can't I? We'll be sharing a room with the others for a few weeks. Sex might not come so easy," he lifted my shirt and I saw my own reflection in the darkening screen of my computer.

"But... here isn't-" crack... we both felt a sudden jolt. Snap! "AH!"

The small chair collapsed under out weight and we fell.

"Damn it..." Knuckles sat and I felt myself lifted. His leg was under me  and I had gotten tangled in my half undone clothes. My pants around my knees and my arms in my shirt, "Sonic are you..."

"Don't just stare, untangle me," If I moved I'd end up grinding on his leg, But... this situation... i feels like a video I've seen before, "Ah!" I felt his hand on my lower back.

"I don't want to..." I felt his grip become more aggressive, "I want to fuck you right here, just like this."

"Eh?" It was right besides my face, the large tent in his pants. His scent was more musky than usual, "Can it at least be a little more comfortable? How about.. my hands behind my back instead of over my head?" It was emberassing to request that last part, it's not like I don't like being tied up but... the shirt is pulling weird right now...

I felt the shirt pulled off but it was then quickly used to pinned my hands behind my back. I was tossed onto my bed and Knuckles was undressed in the blink of an eye. I forgot just how horny he is.