Part 13

PoV: Sonic

"Knuckles... you're squishing me..." I was trapped on my bed, Knuckles was laying on top of me.

"I'm not moving," he ribbed his face against my chest, "You're so soft~"

"I was gonna cook dinner tonight," I whined, "Come on get off~"

"What are you cooking?" He looked up and me.

"Chillidogs and fries," I answered, hoping he'd want to get up for food.

"You can stay here a little longer. You're so cute in this sweater," he was fiddling with my knit sweater. Knuckles suddenly stuck his head under the sweater

"Ha~!" I flinched as I felt a pull on my chest, "H-hey what do you think you're doing?!"

"Having a snack before dessert~" he was sucking on my nipple, "Pefrectly pink cherries before the cake~"

"K-Knuckles... haah~♡!" I grabbed his hand. I pushed him out of my sweater and squeezed out from under him, "n...no... No snacks before dinner..."

"I'll have my fill for dessert," he grabbed me and kissed my ear. My breath hitched as he whispered, "I'll enjoy every last drop of you~"

"I-I need to start cooking," I left the room and quickly went to the bathroom.

  Does he ever stop flirting!? I've never been with anyone this horny before. Ugh... my face... I was still blushing red. I washed my face and hands to cool off. I dried off before going out and starting to cook. To my surprised I found Mephiles chopping potatoes.

"I thought I was cooking tonight," I noticed he had cut perfect fries from every potato. What the hell? I can't even get mine even. Professional cooks are way above my skill level.

"I thought I should help. Cooking for five isn't an easy task alone. So I'll handle the fries," he moved onto the next potato.

"Thanks. I'll handle the chillidogs then. How many hotdogs can you eat in a sitting?" I realized I wasn't sure how much food to make.

"Make two for everyone. That should be plenty, along with the fries," he answered.

"Two, alright," am I the only one who will eat four of these in a sitting? "I guess I should leave out the jalapeños. I'm not sure how spicy everyone likes their food. I'll leave them as a side."

"I knew you liked sweet. I did not know you were also a fan a spicy foods. How spicy do you normally like your food?"

"There's no such thing as too spicy for chilli!" Started mixing the chilli into the pit while I roasted the jalapeños on the side, "There's this one place that makes these crazy spicy sandwiches. I got my picture take for eating their hottest sandwich."

"Interesting," he added seasonings into the fries before tossing them in flour and began to fry them.

---

"Done!" I had set up and severed everyone's plates. It was finally time to eat, "It might not be the food with the best presentation, but it still is tasty."

"Craving chillidogs again?" Knuckles laughed as he took a seat.

"Good food is good food. Can't be mad if something is delicious," I took and seat and began adding roasted Jalapeño slices to mine.

"Let's all eat, Sonic worked hard on dinner," Eclipse came in with Shadow and took his seat, "This meal does smell nice."

"Mm~ The first bite is the best," It didn't take me long to finish my plate and grab seconds.