Chapter 14

4 days later, Susano'o, Irina and Xenovia enrolled in Kouh Academy as 2nd year students. Asia was excited after knowing that she could met Irina and Xenovia. Sona had prepared the schedules for them. Rias for one excited to met Susano'o though she didn't know why she acting like this in the past few days.

Asia was chatting with her classmates and tells them about the new students, among those girls are the Kendo Duo. It's quite odd for them as they never seen her talking about foreign students with excitement.

Murayama: "Ne Asia. Not that I'm not happy see you happy but it is strange. You usually admire the pervert Matsuda, what changed?"

The question hit Asia so hard as she immediately frozen, unaware she behave so differently than usual this whole time.

Asia: 'What's wrong with me? D-Did I fall in love with Susano'o-sama? No it can't be... I love Matsuda-san... or did I?'

She began questioning herself in her own thoughts. Murayama looks at her friend, Katase who shrugs her shoulders dismissively as she had no idea what's going on with Asia. Not just Asia felt this way, Akeno and Rias also have the same thoughts, not knowing what's going on with them today. The teacher walks into the classroom.

 The teacher walks into the classroom

Nagisa: "Alright class, settle down. Today we have 3 transfer students, please come in."

The said students came into the classroom and standing before the students. The boys except Matsuda cheering as 2 beauty goddess are in the same class as them, the girls except Asia who lost in her own thoughts admired Susano'o and cheering. They wrote their names on the blackboard. Susano'o was the first one to introduce himself.

 Susano'o was the first one to introduce himself

(Pretend he wearing Kouh uniform)

Susano'o: "Hello. My name is Hyodo Ise, I used to live here back when I was a kid but had to move away due to certain incident. It's nice to meet you all, hope we could get along."

His introduction brought tears in Nagisa's eyes as she didn't expect to met him again after all these years. She immediately embraced him and cried hard in his chest which confused most of the majority here except Susano'o as he know who she is."

Susano'o: "There, there big sis. I'm back now. It's good to see you again, big sis."

He gently caresses her head as he wraps his arm around her. The students couldn't believe that the hot teacher was related to one of the transfer students. He looks over at the girls, ushers them to introduce themselves which they nods and does so.

 He looks over at the girls, ushers them to introduce themselves which they nods and does so

Irina: "My name is Shido Irina. Like my boyfriend, Ise-kun, I used to live here when I was a kid but had to move away. We live in England along with my parents after the incident. It's nice to meet you all."

The boys groaned in despair after learning that she's Susano'o girlfriend, the girls happy for her despite being a little jealous. Xenovia stepped forward as it was her turn.

Xenovia: "I'm Xenovia Quarta, bestfriends of Ise and Irina

Xenovia: "I'm Xenovia Quarta, bestfriends of Ise and Irina. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Also I'm not seeking for relationship."

She said with a smile. The boys slammed their heads on the table after hear she said that, the girl inwardly enjoyed the despair the boys had to go through. Nagisa wipes her tears away with her handkerchief and looks at them.

Nagisa: "Now then. Ise, you sit behind Asia. Shido-san, you sat next to Ise and Quarta-san, you sat next to Asia."

She said with a smile. They nodded and went to their seats except Susano'o. He took out the credit card and give it to her.

Susano'o: "Here sis, mom's money in this credit card. I have dad's money."

Nagisa took it and kisses his cheek, keeps the credit card in her breast pocket.

Nagisa: "Thanks little brother, now go to your seat. The class is starting."

He went off to his seat and sit down next to Irina who was pouting.

Susano'o: "Don't blame me, I'm not asking her to do it."

He said deadpanned. Xenovia giggles seeing the couple.

Irina: "Mou! Meanie!"

She looks away. He sighs and took her hand, kissing it lovingly.

Susano'o: "There. I hope this is enough to make it up to you."

Irina blushing madly as he boldly do it when they are in class. Everyone except Xenovia, Kiba and Matsuda was watching with mouth wide open. Nagisa on the other filled with jealousy as she crushed the chalk into dust. Susano'o slapped his forehead and slammed it on the desk.

Susano'o: 'Why me....?'

That's all in his thoughts. The students especially boys (- Matsuda and Kiba) filled with extreme jealousy that Susano'o not only score a beauty but also snag a goddess who is their homeroom teacher. As for girls (- Xenovia) jealous of Irina and Nagisa for landing on handsome boy in Kouh Academy after Yuto Kiba.