♡ Imran's World

“Soha! Don't run in the corridors!”

Before she could halt as instructed by the teacher, 17-year-old Soha dashed into a guy. She rubbed her head and opened her eyes in agony. Her head sprang to attention, and she felt a violent jolt as she realized she was under the man's body. As the guy from first glanced at her, her eyes glistened.

They say eyes don't lie… She became aware of her enthusiasm as she noticed his sorrowful gaze fixed on her. Her heart was thumping faster; what would happen if it fell? No doubts or concerns were running through her mind. In addition to being relieved, she was astounded.

“Ah… are you alright?”

“A-Ah! Yeah, yeah.”

He scooped up the documents off the floor and gave them to Soha. She watched him glumly make his way to his lesson. She couldn't withstand the emotions being drawn in her heart. His ideas were simply looping through her mind. Everything about him, including his voice, eyes, scent, and attire, seemed foreign to her.

"Soha, did I not urge you to go more slowly? What would happen if one of you suffered a tragedy? Soha, you need to exercise greater caution!"

"I apologize, Ms. Mira. I will bear your remarks in mind."

She kept bowing and pleading for her pardon. The guy looked at Soha from a distance before turning around and leaving. Eventually, Soha failed to notice this.

“Huh?! I am worn out!”

Giving the papers to her companion, she flung herself onto the chair. But when she heard the voice of the previous person, she sprang up like an electric pole. She immediately looked around and stunned, seeing him sit just beside her. Her eyes couldn't get out from him. When she was admiring his outer beauty, he turned around - caught Soha peeping at him.

He arc his one eye brow - “She's weird…” He whispered and turned his face away. Seeing this she blinked her eyes multiple times in bewildered he created. “Is he ignoring me?”

“Sanal, do you know who this guy is?”

“Ah, I recently got to know him. He’s Mohammad Imran, I heard he has a well-off background and brothers in guard to him. I got his Instagram ID, his phone number, his family number, his house location, his brother's and sister's number, even his whole past details. I even saw him getting off the Toyota Fortuner this morning. And the day before from the Kawasaki ZX-10r.”

Soha instantly jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that her friend was a step ahead of her.“Wow. Your observation is advanced.”

“Huh! Be thankful that I'm your bestie.” Sanal said loftily, flipping her hair. But Soha immediately pulled her neck down, rounding her neck with her hand. “Come again.”

“Ah-ah! Nothing, Madam Soha. I was just kidding.”

“Is it, my friend Sanal?”

“Yes, Madam Soha.”

Sooner Sanal was released from Soha’s grip. Sanal seated while Soha remained standing. They just started wrapping up the words -

“Hey! Watch out!”

Imran screamed at Soha and immediately grabbed her into his huge arms, defending her from the duster thrown by one of the guys. The whole class was in gasp, a few even started wrapping up the words, and a few were taking pictures of them.

Soha was way more stunned and dumbfounded. She felt his palm on her head, putting herself on his body. She gradually placed her hand on his chest and heard his heartbeat. It was making a different beat - is that a beat of love… or affection? She was so flushed thinking he might be in love with her. Her cheeks turned so ruddy and hands to ice. She might surely freeze at any time. No doubt.