🍄My plug💨

Lil durk- top
Von =bottom/intersex

Who do you think won the rap beef Kendrick or drake?? Or both???

🦗Von pov🦖

I walk out shower checking my phone and my plug said he outside I put on

a top and some shorts on I put my hair up and head downstairs to a knock on my door

I open it up smiling seeing fine asss durkio "hey" he nods "sorry I was in shower"

"lemme get my purse" he walks in nodding "ion got much cash ion be having cash"

"on me you mind if I break it I can cash app you half" he nods smiling "shi I can"

"take another payment" I roll my eyes chuckling "you nasty as fuck anyways I'll"

"cash app you na his cash" he takes cash passing me my weed u smile "where yo Nigga at"

he mumbles leaning on the counter "I'm single now" he looks me "you finally"

"left that bum Nigga bout time" I roll my eyes "boy if I was only wit him cause we grew"

"up together and I just thought he would grow out his ways but I guess Nigga ain't"

"and I had enough I'm tryna get dis money he on some lil boy shit" he chuckles

shaking his head "mane he try rob some my lil niggas I beat his ass up" "Nigga that"

"was you" he chuckles nodding "he said he got in fight wit niggas who try grab his"

"money he shot they ass" "mane nigga started crying pissed him self and all" I laugh

shaking my head "don't you got business on block" "naw you ma left customer"

"shi my favourite too" I roll my eyes "why I'm i yo favourite" "shi I like seein you"

"and yo food" I roll my eyes "since youn got shit to do you tryna smoke" "shi bet"

I smile nodding as i pass it to him "I can't roll" he chuckles shaking his head "this why"

"order pre rolled" "boy shut yo goofy ass up" he chuckles "you want pizza" I say

scrolling in my phone he looks his watch nodding "shi ion mind" I smile nodding as

I order two pizzas he lights blunt sitting on couch wit me "you know you a really"

"hard guy to crack" "shi if I like yo vibe and fucks wit you I'm coo but wit most my clients"

"I just drop they shit and I'm out but I fucks wit you you seem coo I like you and yo vibe"

"you coo to kick it wit and you nun like these rachet and gettho hoes you quiet"

"to yo self and you classy wit self respect I like that in a shawty I love way you"

"carry yo self and present yourself" I smile trying not to blush "thank you"

"I appreciate it" he nods passing me back the blunt "you know same wit you is you"

"always hustling I heard you moving into music path how's that going" "shi my shit"

"blowing up might slow down on trapping focus on that shit you know"  I nod smiling