Chapter 1000: Are you a dog?

HELLO!

I'm sure your questioning a lot of things but before we get this started, my name is Roger, the person you're going to be... What was the word again Beige?

Reading

Oh yeah I'm gonna be the person your going to be reading about but before you see my life story how about I hear yours?

So first question.

Are you a dog?

Because Beige told me you guys were some beings who look over "stories" and what not, which I still have no idea what he is talking about.

Hey! How are you doing Roger!

OH! Isn't this the person that you called "God" Beige?

Yeah, he basically controls our lives (which I don't like at all).

Sorry, just that this idea came into my head and I started putting it on paper so I decided to put it online! Though I'm sorry for the things I put you through.

Nah it's fine, after all "I love the thrill of impending, weightless doom..."

Oh yeah I forgot I made you have that as a motto...

What was that?

Nothing!

Anyway have fun reading through my life, the good, the bad and the...

Anyway read the first chapter now!

In all seriousness, this is a book that I've been thinking about writing for a long time but wanted practice first, and if you're wondering, no. I will not forget about my first book and I will continue to publish chapters on both, anyway lets start this book.