Studying In Korea

Min Y/N , A daughter of Indian parents.
She wanted to fly to Korea for her further studies. Her parents arranged everything for her in Korea so that she don't cause any trouble

Y/N's POV

"Finally" I said while standing at the airport looking around the surroundings.

YN:I always waited for this moment and it's finally happening.

I reached out for a cab and soon reached my apartment that my parents already bought for me.
It was on the 10th floor.
Using the elevator I reached the floor opening the door of my apartment I headed in. Furniture and other stuffs were already there.
Pulling my suitcase in I headed to my room to organise some of my things.

"Not Bad" I said roaming my sight around the room.

Then I took out my clothes and placed in my wardrobe one by one.
After around 2 hours of working I finally throwed myself on couch.

"Uff Such a tiring day.. I'm Hungry Too" I said

I Made my way to kitchen to cook something quick and enough to calm my stomach. I decided to cook some Ramen with Tteokbokki.

"Yum it's been days since I had Ramen" I said stuffing my mouth my Ramen.

After eating I washed the dishes and made my way to bathroom to clean myself up.

After a hot shower I laid my self on bed and soon drifted off to my dream land.

NEXT MORNING

Sunlight felling on my face making me squint my eyes . My alarm rang. I Sat on bed rubbing my eyes for a while. A few while later I decided to get up and walked towards bathroom. T took a quick shower. I wore a hoodie with a black Cargo jeans and Made a quick hairstyle.

I left my apartment and had a coffee from the cafe. I headed to University.

It was my first day ofcourse I was freaking nervous.

I walked to my locker. I kept my some stuff in. After it I walked through the long hallway. There were alot of students.

I stopped infront of a class. I checked the signboard and headed in. My eyes met alot of students. The class haven't started yet.
Some of them seemed nervous, some seemed to be excited and some of them not even showing interest..
I made my way to a seat and sat there.
Placed my book on the table and waited for the class to begin.

°A/N° I'm sorry if I created any mistake. I write stories and Fictions but I'm writing on here for first time.

The story is a work of imagination. It have nothing related to real life.

Thankyou!