Crush

Not proof read

I was sitting on the couch in the living watching the rookie and eating my chips. After two episodes Renee walks into the living room, "Hellooooo" I hear Renee say "Hiii" I greet her.

She lays down on the couch her head on my lap her eyes making contact with mine. "How are you?" I ask her, "Im amazing." She emphasizes and i just look at her, "Great....Why?" "What cant i be amazing?" She says defending her self and i give her a knowing look. "Fine maybe because im excited to see you..".

"That was cute." I say with a small smile pecking her cheek and Renee goes red at my actions, i keep my face close to her holding eye contact. "Your getting red baby." I tease. "Oi shut up you bitch." Renee says pushing my face away laughing and I laugh.

We look at each other for a moment Renee's eyes flickering from my eyes too my lips before turning around to watch the tv.

I think my heart just skipped a beat, did she do that or is it on of my insane imaginations?

I zone out for the rest of the episode just thinking about what happened but eventually i zone back in at the sounds of gun shots from the tv.( I hope i scared yall.)

I look down at Renee seeing her focused on the tv and she just looks divine. I start playing with her hair running my fingers through her Blonde locks twirling them around my index finger.

"I'm gonna go grab a water from the kitchen be back" I say taking her head off my lap and getting up.
"Ooh wait for me" Renee says getting up and following me. I laugh at her actions taking her hands.

I go to the kitchen Renee following closely behind, I open the cupboard and take a glass, "you want a water too?" I ask her. Renee shakes her head no.

I fill my cup with water and I go to the corner of the counter and I lean against it, I finish my glass and I set it down, I look up and I realise Renee was staring at me the entire time.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I say wiping my face and Renee shakes her head giggling coming towards me."then what?" I ask still confused.

"Your just....beautiful" Renee says tucking my hair behind my ear."th-thank you." I say flustered.

"Can I ask you something?" Renee says." Go ahead, ask away" I say kind of nervous about what she's gonna ask.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" "Huh? Oh, interesting question Renee....".

"I do..why do you ask?" I say holding eye contact."no reason who is it." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm not telling you that." I say. Take a guess on who's my crush, yes correct the one and only Renee Fucking Rapp. I couldn't tell her that because who would want....me.

She's way out of my league even if someone did somehow want me it could never be her.

"Why not" she says pouting."okay I'll only describe the way she looks".

"Thats better than nothing. Go on" Renee says.

"Hm okay let's see. Shes blonde, lesbian, massive rack, really small waist and she has these really beautiful blue eyes, like the ones billies talking about in her song ocean eyes, mhm that." I say describing Renee.

"Hm intriguing " Renee says coming closer to me."A she?" Renee asks knowing the answer." I didn't know that, I'm proud." I giggle slightly at her.

"Hey do you remember that case that I told you about yesterday" I ask changing the topic,"the two girls with the same name as us who where on a walk and got kidnapped in a black suv?"Renee says "no....I don't remember that.".

"Okay shut up." I say hitting her arm."okay okay what about it baby."

"Yeah there dead. And they where holding hands next to each other it's adorable and so sad" I whine.

Renee whines at me mocking me."shhhhhh" I say putting my hand on her face shushing her.

"Hey back to the crush thing...." Renee starts."you know who that sounds like." She tells me as she gets closer and......we'll closer until she is towering over me.

"W-who?" I ask nervous as we're close to each other, like very very close.

And oh did I mention where so very extremely close.Sooo funny Renee so funny how funny so silly.

"Hmmmm....me" Renee says putting her hands on my hips "what if it's not you." I say as Renee backs us up until I hit the counter my back arching slightly.

"Mhmm just shh I know it's me baby" she says laughing before connecting our lips in a long awaited kiss.

——————————————————-

Guys sorry I've been dead and I know this is short and very shit but I had to publish something.
Again so sorry.
shit has been hard.