Other chick

A/N ( im well aware that this isn't how being a extra is. I think?)

Tw: Abuse, toxic relationship, controlling food intake.

I was in the middle of watching a show and eating when I see the door open and someone walks in. I get up to go greet my partner, "Hi babe!" I say as I go to to greet them.

"Yeah yeah" I hear not hugging back, instead they look over at what I was watching and my food. "Didn't I tell you to only have one meal a day! your already getting fat you whore!" He raises his voice at me pushing me away, which causes me to flinch. I mumble an apology at my boyfriend.

Me and Andrew have been together for 7 months now, he was really good to me at the start but he still had his flaws. Everyday he was getting worse and worse until he got abusive not only verbally but also physically. He has also been controlling my food intake, and he would always cheat on me and then guilt trip me into thinking it was my fault.

In short he wasn't the best.

I know what he's gonna do now. I knew it all to well.

"Sorry is not gonna cut it" He tells me before her slaps me across my left cheek, he goes to hit me again but he stops when I say "We have to go to set tomorrow and the make up artist will see".

Me and Andrew got cast as one of the extras in the new Means Girls movie. Being on set was one of the only times I new he couldn't do anything to me. Or I thought.

"ill deal with you later" He tells me pushing me hard as I fell back and left to go to his room.

I couldn't keep it in anymore it was to much, my mental health was deteriorating because of him I need to leave him, break things off, but that's the thing I have no where to go.

The next day I woke up on the floor, the same place he pushed me down. I had cried my self to sleep so now I have a really bad headache and I honestly feel hungover. I get up walking to the living room and checking the time from my phone, it was 9 am. I was supposed to be up one hour ago, he left me here. Great.

I rush to get ready which only took me 15 minutes because I would get my clothes on set and same with make up.

I get my keys and my phone then I walk to the front door unlocking it and stepping out locking it again. I turn my car on and drive to set which was 10 minutes away.

I arrive to set and I look for my friends and I spot Andrew with them. Yay.

I walk over to them and greet all my friends. "Hey guys!" I say giving each a hug. "Hi Andrew." I greet him with a hug. "Hey babe" He says back acting like nothing happened. I look over to one of my friends Talia and she looks back understanding. She was the only person who knows what Andrew does to me. "Hey I was just about to head over to make up come with me." Talia says.

I was about to go with her when Andrew stops me, "You already went to makeup Talia ill go with her." Andrew tells her. "I need a touch up I was here earlier than you. you stay here clingy bitch, come on y/n/n." Talia fires at him and he lets go of me.

I thank her and we went to make up. Talia didn't really need to get a touch up she wanted to make sure I was ok, plus she noticed the concealer on my cheek that was covering the bruise that Andrew gave me the night before. Once we where done we head back to our friend group.

After a while we where told to head to the cafeteria for a scene. We took our seat which was behind the Main cast of Mean Girls. I look over to them and I notice Angourie Rice and Renee Rapp talking and looking at me? I smile at them and they smile back before I look away. Where they talking about me? I hope its nothing bad.