Marry......not

Me and Renee Rapp met each other our freshmen year of high school. I was the new girl and at the time Renee was very closed off and kept to her self meaning she really had no friends, that was until I happened.

I walked on my first day very nervous and I wasn't really planning on trying to make friends rather I was focused on finding my classes and trying to fit in with all the other kids. Once I walked in I was informed from a women who I later learned was the vice principal, "y/n right?" She asked me. "Depends whos asking." I say looking at her. "I'm the vice principal." She says with an attitude. I do not like her. "Then it depends why your asking." I say hesitantly. "Ugh kid I'm to tired for this, if you are y/n the principal wants you I'm just gonna assume you know where the office is." She says walking off. 'bitch' I whisper under my breath walking to the principals office.

I knock on the office door twice before hearing the principal yelling a 'come in'. I walk in seeing a blonde sitting on one of the seats in front of the principals desk. "hello y/n, I'm sorry I'm kind of busy right now so ill get straight to the point. This is Renee she will be your tour guide and she will help you get settled." He says gesturing to the blonde who doesn't look happy about this arrangement. "Cant you get someone else." She says not even looking my way once. "No Renee now I'd appreciate it if you leave my office I have work to do.".

"Yeah whatever. Move it new kid." She says pushing beside me and walking out the door and I follow closely behind. Damn blondie who made you mad.

"I was told that we have same timetable." She says more calmly than before. "Yeah I think so." The blonde doesn't respond to me instead she just takes my hand pulling me between the crowd of kids in the hallway and to our class which I just now found out was Physics.

Time skip to last period

We had study period right now which I will take to my advantage and do what any normal and civil person would do. Renee was now more chill with me and I got to know her a little.

I put my head down on the desk to try and sleep, Renee next to me reading a book, she looks over to me and puts a hand on my back, "You have been tired all day, do you like- not sleep at night." "Nope".

"Oh your so real for that- fuck your so real for that." she says shaking her head. "Um okay I'm gonna you know.." I say putting my head back on the desk.

And that's how we met. It has been many years now, me and Renee are closer than ever. No like by close I meant we are dating now.

Me and Renee where now walking on the side walk at night. We where bored after staying at her house all day so we decided to leave. We had out hands interlaced swinging lightly as we talked about nothing and everything at the same time.

The nights air blowing in our face, and the nights dark blue sky blending in with my girlfriends ocean eyes. God she was so beautiful.

I had noticed a black SUV following us closely behind but i thought nothing of it. "I hope we stay together forever and we get married." Renee blurts out after walking in a comfortable silence for accouple minutes. " I hope so to my love." I say looking at her adoringly.

And right on cue the Same black SUV was now speeding towards us and four guys wearing all black and a ski mask jump out grabbing both me and my girlfriend despite our many attempts to try and break free.

I had managed to break free from their grip but I couldn't leave Renee alone so I just let them take me again. They threw the both of us in the car harshly which causes me to hit my head and sprayed some type of drug on our faces the instantly put us to sleep.

I woke up on the floor with my hands tied with a rope, I could hear the sound of a harmonica playing and someone crying next to me. Everything hurt I could barley do anything. My eyes open slowly and everything felt unreal and I was very dizzy.