Teasing

(Trisha's pov)

After our breakfast devil went to his office and I was in my room I felt thirsty so I headed to the kitchen mom was making something "mom what are you making"
I asked her "beta abhimanyu forgot his tiffin and I know he did that on purpose because he doesn't like aloo matar. I thought to make other vegetable for him so I was taking the vegetables" god this guy has soo many tantrums about food "mom give it to me I will make it and I will go and give it to him uss hi bahane mai unka office dekh lungi" I said in a childish tone (for that reason I will go and see his office also)

"theek hai beta vaise bhi mujhe mandir jaane mai lage ho raha tha mai driver jo bata dungi vo tujhe chodd aayega" mom told me for which I nodded in response. After sometime I was ready with the vegetable and I thought to tease him a little so I packed two tiffins one with the vegetable I made and one with the vegetable he hates. I went to the car and told the driver to go to his office.

Soon I was in front of his office damn this is a huge building I am definitely sure it has almost fifty floors I got down from the car and went inside I went to the receptionist and asked for his office "can I know where is the cabin of Mr. De- I mean Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania" I asked in a polite tone she said me to go on the fifth floor and ask on the reception there as I said this building does have fifty floors.

I went to the floor and came out of the lift and asked the receptionist "can I know where is the cabin of Mr. Abhimanyu" the receptionist glared at me and asked "do you have an appointment?" she asked with soo much attitude that it didn't even take a second for anger to rush inside me of course I carry my gun with me and I wanted to aim it at her but it was his office and no one should know about my identity.

"I am his Wife and I don't think I need an appointment to meet my husband" I said putting much pressure on the word wife she glared at the saree I was wearing

(Trisha's Outfit)

"bitch what do you think anyone will come and say I am his wife and we will agree? Why would he marry a fucking woman like you just look at yourself what are you wearing" she said with a smirk "I don't think you should be judging someone from their attire and Do. Not. Say. Something. You. Will. Regret" I roared at her how in the fucking world did she dare to insult the mafia queen

*slam* a fucking slap landed on my face I saw that fucking receptionist slapped me WTF "you mother fucking bitch this is what you deserve he is mine and only mine do not dare to call him your husband" enough I can't tolerate anymore I took my gun and pointed it on her head I enjoyed to see her trembling with fear "w.. What.... A.. Ar.. Are... Y.. You doing?" she asked me shuttering "showing you your right place"

I said and fired a bullet to the flower pot beside her making her flinch someone came and lowered my gun I looked at the person was my husband. The receptionist had the fucking audacity to smirk she hugged abhi.

"look abhi this bitch pointed a gun at me" she said he pushed her away "first of all how the fuck did you call my wife a bitch miss anaya insult her again and you will see the worst of me" he roared at her "second thing it's Mr abhimanyu for you I am fucking boss did you get that?" he continued.

He turned to me and caressed my cheek "who the fuck did this?" he asked me as I pointed to the girl whose name I guess was anaya he grabbed hand and slapped her I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him "it's OK leave it please" I said in a pleading tone "it's not okay" he said and pulled me in the middle of everyone.

"Everything listen here she is my wife Mrs. Trisha Abhimanyu Singhania and I will not tolerate if somebody insults her fix it in your heads" he said and turned toward that anaya "and you" he pointed his finger towards her "I want you in my cabin in 15 minutes" he said and took me to his cabin.

***************************************
(Abhimanyu's Pov)

(His cabin)

I took her to my cabin and closed the door behind me. She was looking so breathtaking in that green saree I wanted to kiss her right now right here "I am sorry for what I did" she said and looked down towards the floor I cupped her face to make her look at me.

"Angel you don't have to be sorry it wasn't your fault" I said trying to make her relax "but I... I pointed a gun at her" she said nervously "it's okay lavender I would have done the same if I was at your place" I said making her relax.

I made her sit on the chair and asked "so.. Did you come because you were missing your handsome husband or you have some work?" I asked her saying the first sentence in a childish tone "of course dear devil you forgot your tiffin right? So I brought it for you" she replied but I didn't forget my tiffin I left it on purpose.

"umm...uh...angel why did you have to bring it I...I would have ate something here" I said trying to be normal but I really feel nauseous by just seeing aloo ki sabzi "arre no how can I let that happen mom told me you love this vegetable" she replied smiling but the question is how did mom tell her that I like this vegetable? she opened the tiffin and kept it in front of me indicating me to eat.

I gulped and was about to eat when she burst out laughing I looked at her with confusion she handed me one more tiffin and removed the previous one I opened the tiffin and boom my favourite matar paneer "I know you hate this so I made your favourite vegetable and thought to tease you my dear husband" she said giggling 

***************************************

(Author's Pov)

He got up from the chair and pinned her to the wall "teasing me huh wifey?" he asked her huskily "w..what..a..are you d..doing" trisha asked shuttering because of the closeness she remembered her past suddenly, she pushed him away and sat down crying "please.. Please don't touch m..me p..please Lea...leave me alone p..p...please"

Abhimanyu ran towards her and hugged her she tried getting away from him but failed "shhh.. Angel it's me baccha relax it's me abhi relax baby" he kept calming her as she hugged him tightly "abhi he..he w..will c..come abhi he..w...will not leave m...me" she kept sobbing She eventually was calming and hugged him tightly as if there is no tomorrow.

**************************************
Hi guys sorry for the late update,
What do you think who is 'he' that even the
Mafia queen is scared and got panic attack

Stay tuned to know!!!!

Till the bye guys 👋🏻