Bua ji in the house

(Abhimanyu's Pov)

I woke up seeing my cute wifey cuddling me like a baby she looks so cute she is wearing a white t shirt shorts and her chuda (bangles) she looks so cute and hot at the same time I tried waking her up "wifey, wake up it's 7 o' clock" she woke up with a jolt "WTF it's 7 o' clock and you didn't wake me up ? Very bad of you Mr devil"

She said with a cute pout yeah she has made a habit of calling me devil now as it's a part of my underworld name but my family members think it's because of my behaviour "wifey if you don't wake up now I won't let you go out of this room" I said whispering dangerously close to her. She quickly ran to the washroom I went to the other one and went down for breakfast.

"Son come sit" Maa said to me in a serious tone I understood something is wrong "what happened" I asked to all " 'She is coming with them' in 15 minutes" baba said which was enough to make me angry in a second "why did you allow her ?" I asked very seriously as everyone I repeat 'every single one' hates her

"we couldn't do anything she didn't ask or tell us before" baba replied as everyone was scared of my anger "if she says anything or behaves inappropriately with my wife then do not expect any mercy from me" I told them in a cold and screaming angry voice and a glare "even we won't spare her if she even points a finger on our bhabhi" my brothers replied I just nodded at them "of course" said the elders

My angel came down for breakfast wearing a blue anarkali hayeee just looking like a wow my anger was calmed a bit but after knowing she was coming it was highly not possible to calm my anger.

"Beta the breakfast is already prepared so you can do your peheli rasoi tomorrow come have breakfast" mom said to her with a smile. She came and sat beside me
"Eat beta" maa said to me but my hunger died due to that woman "I am not hungry maa" I lied to her, maa shook her head because no one can say anything when I am angry.

"Are you eating or not" my angel said angrily glaring at me "n..no I am eating" I was shuttering as I am scared of her don't know when she might hit me everybody looked at her with shocked faces as she is the first one to order me.

We had our dinner and that vile woman entered the house with that girl I mean bua entered the house with her friend's daughter with whom she wanted me to marry "Trisha beta she is your baba's sister and your bua saas" maa introduced her to my wife.

"Bua saas? Me? Who the hell is this girl" that woman spitted her venom and I knew my wife the Queen of mafia world would never tolerate her disrespect but surprisingly she didn't say anything and I made a mental note to ask her about it later "MY WIFE" I said in a stern tone made her flinch

Her friend's daughter 'Riya' entered and saw me I kept my hand on my angel's waist her eyes grew red in jealousy she came and hugged me "abhiiii" I pushed her off me "never ever touch me again" I said anger rising in me "abhi what are you saying and who is this woman beside you? Hey lady remove your hands off him" she said to my angel Enough now my patience are over "lis-"

I was about to say something I was cut off by my angel "listen here First of all he is Abhimanyu for you and second of all I don't need your permission for keeping my hands on my Husband" my angel shot back at her. A smirk came on my face feeling proud of her.

"What is she saying ab-" Riya was about to say something but I cut her off "Enough of this drama you heard my wife and it's the end of the discussion" I said in a stern tone leaving no place for argument I snaked my hands around my angel's waist and took her to our room.

***************************************
(In their room)

(Author's Pov)

Abhimanyu : "you were pretty badass out there angel"
He said as he sat on the bed she came and stood between his legs

Trisha : "so what should I do she was sticking to my husband like a lizard so I had to turn on my Dark Angel mode." She said said with a smirk.

He hugged her from her waist, there were not only butterflies but also animals running in her stomach as she was not so used to his hugs and kisses (they didn't have their first kiss yet)

Abhimanyu : "Then why didn't you say anything to that bua when she insulted you? "

Trisha : "because it was about me I can handle that much but I can't see someone else saying anything or touching you like that bitch."

Abhimanyu : somebody is jealous? He said with a smirk

Trisha : of course pati ho aap mere itna toh hak Banta hai mera. (Of course you are my husband and its my right to be jealous)

They were disturbed by a knock

Abhimanyu : "come in" he said and Aarav entered

Aarav : "bhai daayan ne dasna shuru kar diya" he said in a worried tone. Which was enough to increase his anger again, Trisha kept her hand on his arm to relax him and both went downstairs.

***************************************
(Dinning room)

(Trisha's pov)

We both came down and heard that vile woman's words "I had decided that Riya will marry Abhimanyu then how did you married him to some illiterate girl ?" Wooh wait a second me? Illiterate? Wtf ? The urge in me of pointing a gun on her head was increasing suddenly Abhimanyu spoke "who in the fucking world are you to decide my wedding ? I don't need your permission to do whatever I want. Do.You.Get.That ?"

Abhimanyu roared like a lion which made her and that Riya flinch "And one more thing if you speak ill about MY WIFE one more time then no one will be as bad as me" he shouted at them which made me smirk "see this girl what has she done to Abhimanyu he is dancing on her tunes" she spat her venom again "look her bua  ji I am not saying anything doesn't mean I will listen to whatever rubbish you will say so better keep your shit to yourself" I roared at her and they both left in anger as they were humiliated

We sat on the dining table everyone was laughing at them and started eating but I wasn't hungry anymore because of that woman "eat fast angel your food is getting cold" abhimanyu (my devil) said with a smile "no I am not hungry" I said staring at the table fidgeting my fingers "you are going to eat or shall I feed you? " he asked in his authoritative tone again "I said I am not hungry" I replied in the same tone he didn't say anything and started feeding me my eyes widened did he really do that? God this man everybody was giggling I made a mental note to take a revenge of this.

***************************************

Hi guys how was this part I know it's a bit common but don't worry you will get many masala in the upcoming parts

Stay tuned!!!!!