Like or Love ?

(Abhimanyu's pov)

The moment when she said my name made my heart flutter one of the most precious moment I had with her
One thing that stuck in my mind was is she comfortable with me? So I took her out of the cafe for a bit of privacy and asked her if she is uncomfortable but she replied as a no which gave me a relief as I wanted her to be comfortable around me.

Tonight I have to attend a award function where I would meet all the business men of the country and probably outside usually I prefer to send my assistant but this is a very big function and as a CEO of the world's biggest company I have to go there myself, and the biggest reason to go there is that I would meet Mr Rahul Mehta and their daughter who is the same age as me 'My Lavender'. yes the reason I am going there is that I would meet my lavender there and I could probably talk to her father about our relation as I can't wait anymore.

***************************************

I just got ready for the Award Function as I have to look more presentable as a King and as a CEO.

                                                                   ( Abhimanyu's Outfit )

I was eagerly waiting to see my lavender I couldn't stop thinking about her.                                              I came down from my room and called my Family down as I have to tell them about what I was going to do. they all came and sat on the sofa and I stood in front of all "I am in Love with somebody" I told them as I could clearly see there confused faces turned to shocked and then laughter "hahaha ..son what happened to you today you are in the mood of joking hahaha " said choti maa and I understood why she said that because me falling in love was impossible "No choti maa I am not at all joking with you all" I replied their laughing faces again went to shocked "kon hai vo ladki beta ?" (who is that girl son ?) my father asked me as he understood I was in no mood of joking. I sighed and continued "Dad she is the daughter of Mr Rahul Mehta her name is Trisha Mehta and today he will be there in the Award Function and today I am thinking to ask him for his daughter's and my wedding as I can't wait anymore so I thought I should take the confirmation from all of you" I told him everything and waited for their answer. I could see their faces turning into happy and emotional. "son I know that girl she is a very kind and sweet girl we all will be more that happy if she will enter our house and our lives " said dad as he knew her because she was the daughter of his friend." ha beta your father is absolutely right you should go for it " said maa, I was happy that my parents had no objection "you are right bhabhi, Abhimanyu beta you should do what your heart tells you " said choti maa, "yes ofcourse choti maa" I said and I took everyone's blessings everybody gave me a proud look.

I went out of the house and sat in my car and drove to the Function.

***************************************

I came out of my car and got In the Function met some people, my eyes were looking for my lavender and her Father and I saw them coming and my eyes got stuck at her she was looking absolutely breathtaking.