Qibao saw her and smiled at her, touched her head and said: "Yaya, did you miss me?"

"I miss you, miss." After saying that, she rubbed her little face on Qibao's legs, looking so soft and adorable.

This really ruined Qibao's curiosity, and she held the little girl's face and rubbed it.

Mei Niang came forward and picked up Yaya and said: "You girl, just stop pestering young miss, young miss has just come back and is already very tired."

Mrs. Zhang said with a smile: "Qibao, you don't know, this girl usually doesn't talk much, but when she doesn't see you in the past two days, she's been asking for you every day and knocking on your door all day long."

Mei Niang smiled and said: "Yaya knows that the young miss treats her well, that's why she is so close to the young miss."

Uncle Fu and Yue Yang were a little nervous as they stood there, Yue Jiao's face was even redder, and her fingers were cunning her clothes. She seemed to be thinking of something, so she quickly put down the hem of her clothes and smoothed her clothes again, for fear of getting her new clothes wrinkled.

Qibao looked at everyone and said: "Grandpa and grandma, this is Uncle Fu, who will be our concierge from now on. This is Yue Xue, the granddaughter of Uncle Fu."

Uncle Fu immediately stepped forward and said: "Greetings, Master and Madam!"   

The old man noticed that Uncle Fu's legs and feet were not good, so he helped his arm and said: "There's no need to be polite. Since you've come to our Xu family, we will be a family from now on, so there is no need to be polite."

Qibao also introduced Yue Yang and their origin names to her family one by one to get to know them.

Yue Yang's siblings were all very polite and greeted her family as well.

Mrs. Wang said kindly: "You are all poor children. From now on, you will regard this place as your home, and I will ensure that you are well fed and clothed in the future."

"Thank you, Old Madam!" Yue Yang and the others said in unison.

Qibao said: "I plan to train the twelve of them well. I have already thought about it. From now on, they will be called the "Twelve Guards"!"

"Twelve Guards? This name sounds good!" the old man said.

Yue Yang and the others also liked the collective name, it sounded very majestic.

"There's another thing I didn't tell you. I'm not a boy. I'm actually a girl. Because it's inconvenient for me to go out and do things as a woman, I disguised myself as a boy. I'm sorry I never told you." Qibao remarked again.

More than a dozen people were immediately stunned, staring at Qibao dumbfounded.

"The young master has become a young lady? This..." Yue Xuan said in surprise.

Seeing their expressions from the sidelines, Mrs. Wang said with a smile: "Qibao, you're really something too, you didn't make it clear to them earlier, you've shock them."

"Young master, so you're a girl? You're too powerful, you're much more powerful than a boy, in the future I want to be as powerful as you!" Yue Xue said excitedly.

It wasn't until Yue Xue finished speaking that the others reacted.

"The reason why the young master doesn't let me help him take a bath? It turns out that the young master is a girl!" Yue Yang mumbled to himself.

Of course, Qipao also heard Yue Yang's words, and some black lines were rising from her forehead, even if she was a girl, she didn't want someone to help her take a bath to see her naked.

"From now on, we can't call her young master, we should call her young miss!" Yue Xiao spoke.

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "Qibao, what do you want to eat? Grandma will make it for you at noon!"

Qibao smiled and said: "As long as it's made by grandma, I like to eat it!"

"Good! Grandma will go to the kitchen, there are so many new members in our family today, so we need to make more meals, Yue Yang, is there anything you guys want to eat?" Mrs. Wang asked the new members of the family again.

"No, no, no! Old madam, we can eat whatever comes, we can't let you work for us!" Yue Yang waved his hand and said.

All the other children shook their heads straight and said they would eat whatever was available.

"Okay! Then I will make it according to the taste that our family usually likes to eat. You must also like to eat it!" Mrs. Wang said with a smile and went to the kitchen.

Xu Laosan spoke up: "Daughter, you don't know that on the day you left, your grandma almost..."

"Laosan!" The old man immediately interrupted his son.

Only then did Xu Laosan realize that he was quick to speak and said something he shouldn't have said. When he saw his father staring at him, he shrank his neck and did not dare to say any more. He stood aside with his head lowered.