Best friend's brother

Ahvi's Pov

Candice is my oldest friend , I know all her secrets and she knows mine ... well almost all my secrets.
Growing up Candice had one rule for all her friends and that was to never try something with her brother.

Damian
The object of my deepest desires.

I've seen how she stopped being friends with some girls because they had slept with him or just admitted having a crush on him.

At first I thought that it was an unhealthy obsession she had for her brother but I understood as time went that she just never wanted to loose the people she loved to her brother.

And fact is Damian was heartbreaker , he was a whore really , I don't know why I was attracted to him.

Maybe it was the thrill or his bad boys way.
Candice and I nevr stepped out of line, we had straight A's soon to be Valedictorian but him..
He was bad

Always getting arrested, fighting people at school he was famous in town and not for the good reason.
Rumor has it that he is tied to a gang although I am not so sure of that.

The thing is , Candice rule was actually a good one , Damian was not good for me.
I should not be wanting him.

But fuck if he isn't a sight to sore eyes.
"I think the best way to go about this is to stick to the pattern already set" I nod at my best friend's words

"That's boring" his deep voice says as I look up to him to see him drop on the couch "what are you doing here Damian don't you have better things to do" he smirk his eyes on mine and I advert my eyes.

"No nothing today" Candice roll her eyes "then go to your room we need to focus this is an important project" he hums but doesn't do anything to move "I think the living room is for everyone and I have every right to be here if you want to focus go to your room"

He knows very well that there's not enough space in her room "my room is small" he shrugs "guess you have to bare with me then"

Candice huff but resume to our school project and say the ideas she has for it but every time she suggests something her brother yawn "stop doing that !" She snaps
"Then stop being boring"

"I'm not boring but methodic you'd know that if you had a brain"
"Okay then let's ask Ahvi" their dark blue eyes turn to me with the same expression and I fight the urge to chuckle.

"Yes Ahvi my bestfriend what do you think of my ideas" she narrow her eyes and I sigh
"Well I think if we want to be accepted we have to be a little bit more ... original"

I didn't want to agree with Damian but here we are "see your best friend agrees with me" Candice huff and get up "I am going to the toilet"

"Cand"
"Let her cool down" I glare at him "why do you like antagonizing her ?" He comes down next to me and put his face so close to mine that if he moved any closer we would be kissing "so I can have alone time with you" he murmured

I push him away "stop doing that"
Lately he has started cornering me every chance he gets "but I love doing it"
he takes my wrist in his hands pulling me into his chest "Damian ...stop"

He releases me with a groan and sit back down on couch "I have fight tonight you'll come this time ?"
I shake my head and he scoff getting up "right I don't even know why I bother asking"