Chapter 14:A Hidden Ability Part 2

Riki:Could you please tell me what's going on?Why do I have powers...?And...where am I?

Mizaru:......

Mizaru:Alright,I'll tell you.

Mizaru:Where you are at right now is the Zodiac mansion.

Riki:Zodiac mansion?

Mizaru:Yes,this is where all the Zodiac members lived.

Riki:Wait...you guys lived here?Together?

Mizaru:Yeah.Apparently,all of us lived here so we can get to know more about each other.

Riki:You guys don't live with your parents?

Mizaru:No,we don't.

Riki:How long have you known each other?

Mizaru:I've known them since I was seven.So,about six years.

Riki:Wow,that's pretty long.

Mizaru:I guess.

Mizaru:Riki,I'm now going to tell you about the powers of the Zodiac beast.

Riki:Umm...Okay...

Mizaru:As you saw earlier,you have powers.But you're not the only one who has powers.

Mizaru:Everyone in the Zodiac family has one.I'll tell you what ability each zodiac has.

Mizaru:The Mouse Zodiac has the ability to climb things.Like walls,trees,houses and more.The ability is called Jade Climbing.

Mizaru:Next,the Ox Zodiac.It has the ability to lift heavy stuff.The ability is called Super Strength.

Mizaru:Next,we have the Tiger Zodiac.It has the ability to call out animals for help when they are in danger.The ability is called Animal Whisperer.

Mizaru:Now we the Rabbit Zodiac.It has the ability to hear from long distance.It is called Super Hearing.

Mizaru:Next,it's the Snake Zodiac.It has the ability to see through walls and see from a long distance.It's called Sightseeing.

Mizaru:Next, we have the Horse Zodiac.It has the ability to run very fast.The ability is called Lighting Speed.

Mizaru:Now is the Goat Zodiac.It has the ability to remember or recall things that have small details.It's called Photographic memory.

Mizaru:And now for me,the Monkey Zodiac.It has the ability to make any medicine that cures someone who has been poisoned.The ability is called Medical Poisoning.

Mizaru:Next,we have the Rooster Zodiac.The ability it has is to make shields to protect.Ability is called Shield Wall.

Mizaru:Now we have the Dog Zodiac.It has the ability to smell dark energy.The ability is called High Smell.

Mizaru:Next,we have the Pig Zodiac.It has the ability to breathe underwater.The ability is called Breath Hold.