Chapter 13:A Hidden Ability Part 1

No one's POV:
Riki was lying on a bed in a bedroom.Riki suddenly woke up and was breathing very fast.When Riki calms down,he looks around the room.Riki suddenly remembered the battle with Basara and Nyoka.

Riki:[Basara!]

Riki hurried and got out of bed and rushed to the door.Before Riki can open the door,someone from the other side opens it.Riki looked up to see who it was.It was Masaru.

Riki:M-Masaru?!

Masaru:Riki,You're awake.I'm glad.(Relief)

Masaru:Riki,I need to-

Masaru was cut off when Riki suddenly grabbed Masaru's arm.

Riki:Where's Basara?!Where is he?!(Worried)

Riki:Masaru,please take me to him?!(Worried)

Masaru was shocked at the sudden words.But Masaru knows and understands Riki's words.

Masaru:Alright.(Serious)

Masaru grabbed Riki's wrist and ran as quickly as possible with Riki.Masaru was grabbing Riki's wrist a bit hard but Riki didn't care.All he cares about is to know if Basara is okay.After running for 3 minutes,they arrived at the place.They were standing in front of a door.Masaru opened the door and both of them went in.When they both went in,Riki couldn't believe what he saw.Basara was lying down on a bed with black mist covering all over his body.Riki was shocked at what he was seeing.Riki then spotted the BDCC's b-shots except for Nyoka were in the room too.

Riki:[What in the world...?!]

Mizaru then walked towards Riki and was standing in front of him.

Mizaru:Riki,you're finally here.We need your help.

Riki:Mizaru,what the heck is going on?!

Riki:And what is that black mist thing on Basara?!

Mizaru:I'll explain later.Right now we need your help.

Riki:Help?Help with what?!

Mizaru:You need to help Basara.

Riki:W-What...?What do you mean...?(Surprised)

Mizaru:I'll make this short.You have an ability.An ability to heal wounds.

Riki:WHAT?!(Surprised/Shocked)

Mizaru:Look,I have no time to explain.But you need to help Basara.If you don't hurry,your friend will be consumed by this thing.

Riki was so confused.He can't believe what he just heard.But Riki doesn't have the time to be hesitant right now.His friend is in danger right now,and he needs to help him.

Riki:Alright,please tell me what to do!

Mizaru:Okay.

Mizaru and Riki approach Basara's bed.

Mizaru:Put your arms up and face your hands at Basara.

Riki put his arms up and faced his hands at Basara.

Riki:Like this?

Mizaru:Yes,and now.Focus on giving your energy to Basara.

Riki:Okay.

Riki closed his eyes and focused on giving his energy to Basara.Suddenly,a bright blue light was surrounding Basara's body.The black mist then fully disappeared and the others were relieved.

Mizaru:Riki,you can stop now.

Riki stopped using his powers.Riki then passed out on the floor.

Everyone:Riki!!

Mizaru kneels and holds Riki.The others hurried and rushed over to Riki's side.

Mizaru:Kenji,hurry and take Riki to the bedroom to rest.

Kenji:On it.

Kenji picks up Riki and runs out the door.The room was then silent for about 10 seconds before someone spoke.

Momoko:Is Riki going to be okay...?(Worried)

Mizaru:Yes,he will.He is just not used to using his powers.

Shion:But that's impossible.We had to learn to use our powers when we were eight.

Mizaru:Let's not worry about that for now.You all should go rest.

Koji:Are you sure...?

Mizaru:Yes.

Koji:Okay...

One by one,they all slowly leave the room.Leaving Mizaru standing in the room alone.

Zira:Mizaru,maybe you should go check on Riki to see if he's okay.

Mizaru:I know.But thanks Zira.

Zira:It's no problem.

Mizaru then leaves the room and heads to the room where Riki is.Mizaru arrived at the door and knocked on it.

Kenji:Come in!

Mizaru opened the door and entered the room.Mizaru then closed the door behind her.

Mizaru approach to Kenji.

Mizaru:So,how is he?

Kenji:He's okay.He's just resting right now.

Mizaru:Good.You can leave now.You can go rest.

Kenji:But,what about you?

Kenji:Don't you need some rest too?

Mizaru:I'm fine,Kenji.Please leave.

Kenji:......Okay.

Kenji then walks away and leaves the room.Mizaru on the other hand was looking at Riki.

Mizaru:......

Mizaru:Huh...?

Mizaru suddenly saw that Riki was waking up.Riki opened his eyes and looks at the ceiling.

Mizaru:Riki,you're awake.

Riki:Mizaru...?What happened...?

Mizaru:You passed out when you finished healing Basara.

Riki:Oh,right...

Riki then tried to sit up on the bed but he had no energy at all.Mizaru sees this and helps Riki to sit upright.

Riki:Thanks Mizaru.

Mizaru:No problem.

Riki:By the way...

Mizaru:Hm?

Riki:Could you please tell me what's going on?Why do I have powers...?And...where am I?

Mizaru:......

Mizaru:Alright,I'll tell you.

To be continue...

That's all for Chapter 13.
I'm sorry that chapter 13 came out so late.I was busy with stuff and I'm not feeling well right now.So,I had to rush this.Sorry if the story was a bit shorter than usual.Chapter 14 will come out a bit late as well since I'm kind of tired.But I do hope you guys enjoyed it.Bye!
Kirino out💠