{ CHAPTER 10: SEIZURES}

AUTHOR'S POV :

Hearing the buzzing sound of the hair dryer Taehyung opened his eyes . He saw Jungkook drying out his wet hair , looks like he just took a bath . Taehyung sat up , rubbing his eyelids and mumbled good morning.

Jungkook saw him and smiled in the mirror, so that Taehyung can see his reflection.

"I thought my husband will be the one waking me up and I'll eat tasty breakfast from his hands , but it looks like he's a sleepy head." Jungkook teased.

"I'm sorry -I overslept"

"It's fine .. I'll be downstairs, take a bath then join me " Jungkook said and walked out.

Taehyung thought 'is he mad at me but he was smiling i guess he was just pulling my leg .'

Taking a cold shower , Brunette changed into tees and shorts which reaches till his thighs and walked out of the bedroom.

Seeing Jungkook already sitting on the table , having coffee Taehyung asked "what do you wanna eat .. I'll make it for you"

"Petal~ will it look good that my husband already started doing chores for me ... "

Taehyung didn't get what he meant.

" I have ordered the breakfast it will be here in 10 minutes. Till then have coffee with your husband. " Jungkook said passing the mug.

" So are you going to join the company you applied for ? " Jungkook intiated .

" No . I really wanted to join it but they have a ridiculous rule .. so I rejected their offer. And I have already applied to another agency , they will sent me email next week .so ya -I hope for the best " Taehyung said.

Ravenhead nodded .

" Btw what are we wearing tonight? " Taehyung asked.
" To be honest I don't want you to wear anything around me babe ....and about the suits, they will arrive around 2 "

" Can you Stop being cheesy "
" Yes ! You can always shut me up with a kiss petal ~"

Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung in his lap . Brunette cheeks were already flush .
'' Jungkook -

" Shush - I already exempted you yesterday." Jungkook said and pulled him in a kiss.

Brunette didn't pushed him back . Jungkook's free hand already went inside Taehyung's tees , caressing his waist time to time and nibbling on his lower lips. It will be a lie , if Taehyung said he didn't like it , he enjoyed the way Jungkook was being so Dominant. But the kiss didn't lead to bed it got interrupted with the doorbell.

"Kook ! *Mmmh* Breakfast is *mmh* here !" Taehyung said between the kiss
"I'm already having mine " Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung detached himself by pushing his husband's buff chest . Jungkook looked in his eyes and his now red bread cheeks.

" Gosh- petal ! You are so fucking perfect ! Just the way I wanted . " Jungkook smiled and shower Taehyung with peck , which were like tinkles to Brunette.
The morning was filled with gigles , laughter and kisses.

_____________
Eve time:

Banquet hall ;