FOUR

"Vaaaaani, kya kiya yaar tune... Shubman Gill ke chehre ko chocolate syrup se kaala kardiya? Itna shauq hai toh kuch aur karti uske saath muh kaala karne ke liye, yeh kyun kara, tujhe pata hai na mujhe Abhishek kitna pasand hai aur ussi ke bestfriend ke saath kalesh kar daala... aise toh bangayi main sharma parivaar ki bahu," Saisha cutely pouted as she fake scolded her bestfriend who saw right through her game and rolled her eyes laughing a bit at how awfully obsessed Saisha is with Abhishek.

"Tu na pagla gayi hai puri tarah aur woh... woh gadha aadmi? Uske upar chocolate syrup kya pura ka pura dustbin daalne ka mann kar raha the mujhe bewakoof kahin ka, kitna ghamand dikha raha tha 'the' Shubman Gill hone ka... kaunsa jhanda gaad kar aaya hai woh huh? Ajeeb aadmi tha, pehle dhamki di aur phir khana diya and concern dikhane laga? Pretentious fake ass cricketer huh," Vaani exasperated and scoffed as she took off her heels falling on the bed, her mind finally at ease as she felt herself floating given how comfortable and bouncy the hotel mattress was.

This was the first time their airline had got them accommodated to a wonderful, comfortable and lavish five star hotel in central London, all the other times they were made to sleep in a not so fancy lodge.

The weather was spike cold, the skirts Vaani and Saisha wore didn't help their freezing situation, however, thanks to the nice hotel their room was already preheated, warm and cozy enough for the girls to comfortably spend the night and get their much needed sleep.

The light red and beige colour scheme room was beautiful, a Victorian era themed room with royal charm furniture and trinkets gave away a rich hue, the double bed they had was complete with a golden headboard, intricate designs adorning the piece of wood, plush pillows were stacked together along with a small brown teddy bear which Saisha had immediately taken a liking too, picking it up and keeping it close to her as she did all her chores.

"Jo bhi ho, I am happy that despite your falling out with Shubman... it didn't create any discrepancies between my interaction with Abhishek, OH MY GOD VAANI I HAVE TO TELL YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAHHHHH I WANT TO SCREAM SO MUCH OMG OMG OMG," Saisha suddenly hurled and jumped on the bed after putting their suitcases away in the walk in closet connected to their huge marble washroom, startling Vaani almost giving her a panic attack.

"Okay okay meri jaan, I understand ke tum kisi bhi time behosh hojaogi but please relax... aaram se baitho pehle and ab batao kya baat hui aapke aur aapke Raj Malhotra ke beech mein," Vaani teased with a grin sitting up straight against the headboard while playing with the fallen fringe on one of the pillows, as she referred to Saisha's favourite character from her favourite bollywood movie, DDLJ , making Saisha blush as she reminisced her encounter with Abhishek.

"Hayeee sachi mein Raj hi hai woh, mere dil pe raj karne waala," Saisha fonded over her crush as she pouted, her hands clutched together as she rested them on her heart, the teddy bear she stole from the hotel was long forgotten as she continued narrating her short love story to Vaani, who was listening attentively extremely happy for her friend who was living her fairytale dream.

"Shubman aur tere tandav ke baad woh mere paas aaya bilkul ek kind, helpful, considerate rajkumar ke tarah aur meri help karne laga... tu toh Shubman ko gaaliyan deke chali gayi thi mujhe food trolley ke saath akele chord ke, usne dekha woh aaya aur bas hamari aankhon hi aankhon mein aankhon ki gustakhiyaan chali, USNE MERA HAATH CHUA, to shake hands OH MY GOD VAANI HE TOUCHED MY HAND AND I TOUCHED HIS, DO YOU EVEN REALISE KYA HUA," Saisha suddenly yelled as she aggressively shook Vaani's shoulders back and forth, her admiration and love struck deportment made Vaani laugh her heart out

Vaani couldn't stop smiling and laughing seeing her best friend so happy as she squished her cheeks and pulled on them making Saisha playfully pout at her, "Yaar tu kitni pyaari hai meri Saishu... i am so happy for you, you truly deserve this happiness and so much beyond, also aankhon ki gustakhiyaan haan?" Vaani wiggled her eyebrows as she nudged Saisha teasing her endlessly.