The planning

Not enough comments y'all? Please do let me know if you aren't liking the story and if that's why you aren't commenting?

~~

Rohit woke up gasping and panting, he saw the clock and it was 5:30 am. He looked besides him to see Virat sleeping with a frown and mumbling something.

He smoothed the frown lines with his hand and caressed his hair and soon enough Virat fell asleep again.

He shook his head, "I won't be able to sleep again as it is." He mumbled as he went to freshen up.

After getting freshened up he decided to go out of the room, "If I stay here, his sleep wil be disturbed." He said to himself as he walked out of the room.

~~

"No Ro I am really sorry, please don't go!" Virat wailed.

"No Virat, I hate you!" Rohit exclaimed as he got hazy.

Virat ran towards Rohit, to hold him, but he saw nothing but darkness now.

"Roo....!!!" Virat yelled as he woke up, he saw besides him and found the place empty.

He frowned, "Did he really leave?" He mumbled to himself.

Virat shook his head at that thought, "He's the captain, how will he leave the team!"

He looked at the time and it was 10:30 am. "How am I so late oh god?" He mumbled as he hurriedly got out of the bed.

He came out of the washroom to see Hardik in the room, sprawled out on the bed.

"Harry?" Virat called out and Hardik looked up, his face one of exasperation.

"Where were you Virat? We have been waiting for you since so long for breakfast." Hardik said.

"So- soryy actually I overslept." Virat said tying his shoelaces.

"You were so late that Ro sent me to check up on you." Hardik mumbled. Virat looked up at him at his words.

"He sent you?" Virat asked and Hardik nodded. "Itna tha to khud aa jata behen ka lauda." Virat muttered under his breath.
(If it was so urgent could have come himself only.)

"Let's go Harry." Virat said as he dragged Hardik out of the bed.

~~

"So we need to plan something, you know like to get them how they were before." Rahul whispered to his teammates.

"Why are you whishpering Rah? We aren't making plans to murder someone!" Jassi said exasperated.

"What if Vi or Ro hear it?" Rahul asked still whispering.

"Rah bhai, Vi bhaiya is still not here and Harry bhai has gone to call him. Which means Harry bhai will obviously make a commotion and we'll know when Vi bhaiya comes." Shubhman said.

"Yes and Rohita bhaiya is busy with Jos, he won't be able to listen to what we are saying." Yuzi said looking back at the table where Rohit and Jos were sitting.

"Yeah so let's get back to the plan?" Shreyas asked and everyone nodded.

"We should lock them in a room!" Rishabh exclaimed.

"But they already share a room and still aren't talking." Kuldeep pointed out.

"No Rishu might have a point you know? Yesterday they actually avoided each other the whole day and only were together in a room while sleeping." Rahul said.

Jassi nodded, "Yes so we have to make sure that they are in one room for a prolonged period of time, and when they have nothing else to do." He said.

"Ok then, Yuzi you'll remove the intercom from their rooms. Rah and Jassi you'll take Ro and Vi's phones from them. And Rishu and Yas will make sure to lock them in the room. I'll help them." Jadeja said planning out things.