4

heyyy girlieess,  after this chapter, you will also read the book from Charles and Madeleine's POVs.🥳🥳

March 2023

Madeline was walking on the grid. Her ears were filled with the sounds of mechanics and cars. She was waving and smiling at the photos taken by a few people she passed, and was heading towards the paddock.
As she approached the entrance of the Paddock Club, she opened her Diesel bag and took out her Paddock Pass. While passing through the entrance, she scan her card and entered. She was walking very quickly because there were minutes left for the first race of the year to start and she was late. The race was held at night. Madeline was wearing a satin, silk, white long dress. It was a strappy dress and she definitely looked like an angel in it. She didn't wear any Ferrari or Formula merch. On her feet, she had white shoes with not very high heels. She wasn't short anyway. She was a proud 5'6 (167 cm)
When she entered the paddock, she found an empty seating area overlooking the grid  and sat down after putting her bag down. Just seconds after sitting down, the race started.
Since the race started, Verstappen has been leading comfortably, behind him was Perez, who was from the same team. However, Charles Leclerc, who started fast, quickly 2. It took the turn from Perez. Madeleine smiled when Charles took second place. She was supporting Ferrari. Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton battled on the run down to turn 4, Alonso was hit by his teammate Lance Stroll, causing both Aston Martins to lose positions. Charles is still 2. He was keeping the queue
Oscar Piastri retired after 13 laps in his Formula One debut with an electrical failure. Meanwhile his teammate Lando Norris also had engine issues. Pérez made it past Leclerc on lap 26,Leclerc's race came to an end on lap 41, with his car suffering a mechanical failure while running in third, bringing out the virtual safety car.
Madeleine watched charles on the big screen on Paddock. Charles got out of the car nervously and threw his helmet on the ground with anger. After going aside and sitting on the floor on the edge of the track, he took the water given by the teams who came and took off his gloves and then drank it. After shouting angry at those who came with the safety car, he sat aside and focused on him with empty eyes while his car was taken off the track.Verstappen took his first win in Bahrain by almost 12 seconds ahead of teammate Pérez Carlos is 4. It was the turn, it was a bad day for ferrari.

Madeleine landed on the grid after waiting in the paddock for a while. When she entered the Ferrari garage, Charles was arguing with engineers with a terrible expression in his face. When she went to Carlos Sainz on the other side, he was not very crowded. She touched his shoulder and made the man look at her. She smiled carlos suprised.''Oh madeleine right?'' Madeleine nods. "Congratulations." Carlos laughed "no no this was definitely not the expected performance for Charles and me but there were technical failures in the cars you know." Madeleine nods ''i know yes.'' Carlos leaned his hips on the bench behind him. "Are you going to come to watch other races too?" Madeleine chuckled. "I don't know but I want to." Carkos looked at Charles to his right. "Have you ever met Charles?" Madeleine's gaze i met Charles.

"No, let's introduce me to him." Carlos put his hand on the girl's shoulder and directed it towards Charles. When Charles saw the duo coming towards him, he left the water and turned to them. Although Charles was unhappy, he put a smile on his face and turn to Madeleine. "Long time no see whatsup?" Carlos surprised again. Charles and Madeleine hugged and said as madeline laughed. "I'm well and you." They looked each other.
Charles gave the girl a look. The girl smiled with guilt. "I understand. I watched the whole race, you were doing very well." (Of course you watch stupid) charles smile with pain. And nods. Carlos divided the two. "Wait wait wait did you guys meet?" Charles laughed. "We only had the opportunity to meet actually once, yes."

.

Madeleine's POV
After Charles Carlos and I had a little more conversation, Charles and Charles left him and started to walk because Carlos had media affairs.Charles was silent. I could understand him that he was condemned to lose no matter how talented he was because of the mistakes that engineers or his team missed.I just watched his side profile while he was looking in front of him and quietly walking on the grid, which is no longer so crowded.

God, no lies that man is divine...

his perfect jawline, perfect ocean eyes, pink lips which look kissable

fuck it, it was just a joke

Charles must have noticed I was looking at him. He turned his head towards me. ''There is anything wrong?.'' İ look at him in eyes. ''No just you look good right now.'' Charles chuckled, he looks tired. "Thank you, it's interesting that you're the one who said that." He looked at me  upside down.I feel fucking sexy with his look. "You look like a god." He looked at me admiringly. İ know im  blushed and just turned and smiled to him.
When we walked a little further, we came to the exit of the Grand Prix. ''Do you need a drive or?'' he asked. I shrugged, "I'll call a taxi, I didn't come with my car." Charles offered, "I can drive you wherever you go?" We stopped when we came to where Charles' car was. "No need." He grimaced. ''I didn't offer it because it was a need.'' İ chuckled ''Okay drive me .''
I give him a look.

Charles's POV
''Okay drive me.'' I get goosebumps on my skin
she smiled. She looks so hot tonight. And now she was looking at me with eyes that you didn't understand what she meant. I licked my lower lip. "Yes, I'm gonna drive you." She smiled like she was implying something. I corrected it ''To the hotel.''
Actually, I can't say that I'm very happy or energetic this evening, but it's really nice to spend time with her and if I'm left alone, I'm gonna overthink. i dont want it

We got in my car and he told me where is her hotel was. I started driving ıı. Just looking at the road, I can feel her gaze on me again. I didn't look at it again because I don't want to be misunderstood.
I drove her to her hotel. When we arrived, I was seriously too tired to even get off the road. She turned to me. ''Thank you.'' She just smiled. She looked at me as if he took pity on me. A feeling down my spine when she puts her hand on my cheek. Touch my cheek with her thumb. ''Don't think much okay? "I trust you and you will grat in next ones." I just looked and smiled. ''And I'm gonna wear Charles Leclerc merch next race,'' she said with excitement. I chuckled, ''Youre unbelieveble.'' She smiled proudly. ''I know.'' And without saying anything else, she got out of the car and went towards her hotel.