2

madeleine just woke up because of the voice come from her phone. Normally, non-emergency calls would not reach her, because she used her phone on 'not disturb' mode. She stood up and took her phone from the nightstand.
''Ugh''
She opened the notification screen and saw dozens of calls from Lucia. Madeleine call lucia back and lucia answered the call in seconds.

''Did you have dinner with Charles Leclerc on the first day you went to Monaco!''
Madeleine got up from the bed and spoke while holding the phone between her shoulder and ear.

''Yup''
When she got to the kitchen area of the hotel room, she put the phone on speaker and looked at the freezer.
Empty.
There is nothing in her freezer.
''ugh!''
"I need to buy a house!" he said and closed the freezer door.

''How did you met Leclerc?'' he joked.

"We actually met at the airport and then I was alone in the hotel restaurant and he joined me and thats it." Madeleine spoke carelessly and took her phone and sat on the bed.

"Oh my god, you're so boring!"

''Lucia, I'm very sleepy and hungry.
And I turn it off at the same time, chiao!"

She hung up the phone and she put her back on the bed. She had nothing to do and decided to take a walk around the hotel. She huffed and got up from the bed, opened the suitcase she placed on the floor , and started looking for something to wear. While Madeleine was looking blankly at the ground with her hands on her hips, her phone began to ring.She took her phone from the bed and looked at the caller.It was an unknown number. She changed her phone number because thousands of unknown numbers called her phone a day. She opened the call.

''Hello?''

''Good morning Madeleine im so sorry for disturbing you but i cant use my insta acc cause there is too many messages and i cant find ur dm.''

''Oh good morning there is no problem but where did u find my phone number?''

''Job secret .''

''Anyway, good you called, I had something to ask you''

''Yes?''

''I plan to get my residence permit tomorrow and I need a real estate agent.can you find one for me pleaseeeee''

''Of course, there are people I can recommend. But if you want I can help too.''

''Oh charles you know that would be so nice

''Well, I'm only available on Friday for this week, if you're available too...''

''İm always available charles.''

''Alright call u later'' 

After hanging up the call, she took a jersey with her name on the back and a mini denim skirt from her suitcase.
After going to the bathroom and taking a shower, she quickly did her hair and make up and put on the clothes she bought to wear.
She opened the unopened suitcase lying in the other corner of the room and took out her jewelry and a bag. She wore a gold necklace and earrings from the jewelry she took with her.After looking at herself in the mirror for the last time, she bent down and took out her blue sambas from the suitcase she put under the table. After putting on her shoes, putting a few things she needed in her bag, taking her room card, she closed the door and left the hotel.

 After putting on her shoes, putting a few things she needed in her bag, taking her room card, she closed the door and left the hotel

Outfit inspo

After leaving the hotel, he started walking around. At the time, Charles was in a meeting with his team about the upcoming racing season.Charles care about Madeleine, but this was not because he was romantically interested in her, but because he wanted to help her.While he was telling the PR manager opposite him about the things he should pay attention to during the racing season, he received a notification on his phone.

It was by madeleine

He did not open the message and waited for the meeting to end. At that time, dozens of other notifications appeared on his phone, but he did not look at any of them.When the meeting was over, as he left the room, he opened his phone and started checking important messages. When it was Madelein's turn, she opened the message and read it.

Charles hey!

I had a few questions about the fashion show you invited me to.

I also heard that there will be a cocktail after the invitation. Does the invitation have a dress code?
16.45

After Charles did not read the message, he opened his gallery and searched for the picture of the invitation sent to him from his gallery.

When you find it, come to madeleine's chat and say

Hey there is no dress code
Seen 17.55

Charles turned off his phone, got into his car and started driving through the streets of Monaco. He wanted to persuade someone to have dinner and eat out. He was in no mood to go home and prepare dinner.

As he passed near one of Monaco's largest hotels, he saw a familiar face walking on the sidewalk.he slowed down and opened the windowMadeleine laughed and looked at Charles. ''what a surprise madeleine'' madeleine laughed once again. ''hey charles.''
''Where are you going.'' Madeleine breath.

''Just going to find a restaurant For dinner.''
Charles smiled.

''I know the best places in monaco u know.'' He grinned.
Madeleine rolls her eyes.

''What a ego''

''What ego! I just told u i know the best places in Monaco!''

She laughed
''Allright.''
Charles left the car and open the passenger seat of the car for madeleine.

''What a gentleman'' she chuckled.
Charles smile and go back to his seat.

''Where were you today?''

''No where just walk around,had some coffee and explore around.''

''You did great happy to see you.'' Madeleine smiled.

''Um where are we going?''

''A restaurant named 'Chico's place' my favorite  restaurant ever.''

''Chill place or luxury place, is it a known place in dont have a hat with me.''

''It's not a well-known place, I don't think you'll need a hat.''

''Okeyyy.''

.