3

HEYYY guysss
here is the new episode!
I have no idea how often I'll be posting episodes or how long the episodes will be.
But I will try to write and publish new chapters as soon as I can!
And English is not my native language. I study in English, but I may make some mistakes, please forgive me.
kisses by me💋
Luv u 🫶🏻

+

After entering the restaurant, Madeleine looked around. It was a quiet place, it wasn't too crowded or not even crowded.
When they entered, a waiter came and showed them a suitable place. After thanking Charles, he waved his hand at Madeleine and told her to go ahead.
He walked behind Madeleine and when they reached the table, he opened the chair for Madeleine.
''Thank you.'' She said while smiling the man from monaco.

Charles sat in front of the girl and started examining the menu. ''So? how are you''
Madeleine spoke without look at charles.

''Wery well actually. İ love here.''

"Happy to hear that." He closed the menu and smiled at the girl.
"Okay, what are we eating?"

''umm I'm eating spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce. And maybe wine?'

''I also want to eat spaghetti and some meat. And I can accompany you while drinking wine."

She smiled.

After calling a waiter and ordering their food, they started look eachother.
Madeleine laugh and covered charles face with her hands.
''Dont look at like that!''
Charles chuckled

'' i dont know what the talk about.''

''İ dont have any idea.'' She chuckled too

''Alright lets play a game.''

''What game.''

''Whatever i dont like this idea.'' Charles said

Madeleine chuckled.
''Youre insane.''

''No im not.'' His eyes widened

''Yes you are.''

''Ugh.'' He sighed
Charles rolled his eyes.

''Okay, Charles Leclerc talk about yourself and im gonna listen.''
Charles smiled. He licked his lower lip.

''Umm, Actually there is not much to talk about. I am a simple man.'' He spoke with his chin resting on his palm.
''I was born in Moncao and I grew up here too, I started karting when I was 7 years old. I like cycling and eating ice cream." Madeleine chuckled at the last thing he said.
''My favorite color is... red definitely ,but i love green too. i have 2 brothers uhm... god i can't think of anything else. Like what i said, im a
simple man.'' He grinned
''Okay your turn.'' He leans back to his chair

''Alright, you know my name. İ born in toscany...''

''İ didnt know that youre from italy.'' Charles said suprised

''Like nobody knows it, people think im from New York. My mother is also a model and my father is a businessman. Since my mother from New york and my dad is italian, she wanted to give birth to me in Italy, away from the cameras. Then, because my father thought it would be good for me to grow up in Toscano, I lived in Toscano until I was 6 years old.''
She bit her lower lip.
''When I was 7 years old, we moved to New York because my mother wanted to introduce me to society. I started school in New York and lived in New York until university. But you know, New York is chaotic. My high school life was no different from Gossip Girl..'' they both laughed.
''I studied one year of university in New York and now I'm here..''