Qibao said: "From now on, no one will bully you. If you have any difficulties in the future, you can go to the Iron Triangle Barbeque Restaurant and find the shopkeeper Zhang. He will help you."

After Qibao finished speaking, she turned around and left with Xi'er.

"Sir, please wait!"

Qibao, who had already turned around, paused, curled her lips, looked back at them, raised her eyebrows and asked: "Is there anything else?"

The boy blushed a little and didn't know what to say, seeing that Qibao was a little impatient, he gritted his teeth and said: "We also want to follow the young master. We don't want to live like this day and night again. From now on, we will do whatever the young master orders."

Qibao said: "Why should I accept you? What can you all do?"

The boy's face turned red, his eyes dim, and he whispered: "I... We won't do anything...to disturb the young master."

"Then do you want to learn martial arts?" Qibao asked lightly.

"Yes?" The boy was a little stunned.

It was the clever boy who reacted the fastest, with stars almost popping out of his eyes, and he said immediately: "Yes! I want to learn. Does the young master want to keep us and teach us martial arts?"

Qibao said: "These are all fine, but if you want to be someone by my side, not only must you be absolutely loyal, but your lives are mine! Can you do it?"

A few of them hesitated, but the cleverest boy spoke up: "I do. I want to learn martial arts. Brother Xiaofei, didn't we agree that we would live and die together? You are our eldest brother, and the younger brothers and sisters are willing to listen to you! Let's follow the young master together. The young master is a good man!"

The boy known as brother Xiaofei looked at his other siblings and asked: "What do you think? Are you willing to follow this young master?"

"Brother, we listen to you. No matter what decision you make, we will support it. The nine of us will never be separated." A boy said.

The boy who was called the eldest brother scanned everyone's face with his eyes. Seeing that they were all looking at him seriously, he made a decision.

Looking at Qibao with firm eyes, he knelt down towards Qibao and said: "Please take us in, in the future, our brother and sister will recognize you as our master. I swear that I will never betray you in the future, and I will be at your disposal. If I break this oath, I will be struck by lightning and die!"

Qibao nodded and said: "Get up first and follow me. It's not a good place to talk here."

Qibao turned around and left after saying that, they immediately got up and followed Qibao's lead and left together. Leaving only those four people who had already fainted from the pain and were lying on the ground motionless.

Qibao brought several people back to the mansion, the siblings immediately greeted Qibao when they saw her return, Chun Wa said: "Young master, you are back. Xi'er's grandfather is worried to death!"

Qibao said: "I'm fine!"

The siblings again looked at Qibao who brought back the nine people coming in, from the clothes they wore it was obvious that they were a group of small beggars. They couldn't understand why the young master had brought them to the house. It was just that the young master hadn't said anything about it, and they didn't dare to ask.

Xi'er ran to her grandfather's room as soon as she entered and told her grandfather how the young master defeated the four bad guys. The old man looked at her with an adoring expression and laughed.

The old man said: "I didn't expect that the young master is not young but has great abilities. Come on, let's go and thank the young master properly."

Xi'er immediately said: "Grandpa, you are still injured! You can't get out of bed now."

Seeing this, Xi'er had no choice but to help her grandfather to the front hall.

Seeing the grandfather and granddaughter coming over, Qibao asked: "Old man, are you feeling better?"

"Thank you, master, for your concern. I'm fine now. I'm in good spirits! I came here specifically to thank you for helping us breathe a sigh of relief." The old man said with a smile.

"As I said, I won't let my people suffer, and since you guys chose to follow me, there's no way I'll let others bully you." Qibao exclaimed.

The old man said: "It's because we, grandfather and granddaughter, are lucky to have followed a good master."

After saying that, he also noticed the little beggars, and he had seen these children before. He didn't understand why the young master brought them back, and asked with some confusion: "Sir, they..."