♧13: Surprised unknown appearance

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Klaus wraps the Mage with steel to hold him off. As he held the Mage's grimoire. Y/n stare at it and glances at her own.

"I mean its similar I guess?"

"His looks like its been stuck together by something."

"I heard how ruthless the Diamond Kingdom is with their so called warriors. I have a bad feeling.."

Y/n worriedly says before adding another touch of Klaus's steel binding on the Mage. Red butterflies surround him as if keeping guard.

"He might get away but at least not unscattered. He won't easily heal."

Luck walk to the big door and senses magic is used on it. He smiles brightly at Asta.

"Its magic. You can slice it Asta"

"Okay! Luck-senpai!"

"You can't possibly slice it. This is powerful magic someone like you-"

Klaus's words got interrupted when Asta sliced the big door in a triangular shape. Leaving enough space for all of them to go inside.

Y/n was already back to her normal self. Without the wings and halo. She held Mimosa's arm as they enter the treasure hall before the others who followed behind.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again!"

"I'm really fine Y/n."

"Nope. You're stuck with me."

Mimosa just laughs as the two went on a spree of looking at all the gold treasures in the treasure hall. The others does the same, all in awe at how much treasures inside.

"THERE'S SO MANY TREASURES!"

Everyone picks up random treasures being in awe on what's happening. Noelle came across a bubble that has some color in it and not easily able to pop. She looks startled but began having the bubble make her float. Meanwhile Klaus shouts for them to stop.

"THESE ARE PRECIOUS SO STOP FIDDLING!"

"Party pooper you are Four-eyes!"

"Call me by my name you commoner!"

"Yeah yeah Four-eyes!

The two then ended up on another bickering once again. Y/n glances at Yuno who's walking towards a direction where there's some ancient scroll is. The black haired picked it up curiously and saw writing that his never seen before.

'This writing...'

Yuno continued staring at the writing while Y/n's eagle eyes widened when she caught a strange light emitting Yuno's grimoire, green light when he was holding the scroll.

'It's transferring something. I wonder what-'

Y/n's thoughts got interrupted when a big green slight shone inside the treasure hall. With the source being what Yuno was holding. Yuno look back at the writing but now It had disappeared.