♧13: Surprised unknown appearance

Начните с самого начала

'It's gone.'

Klaus and the rest of the Golden Dawn walks towards Yuno. With Klaus asking what had happened.

"What was that light Yuno?"

"I don't know."

"You shouldn't just touch anything. It could be dangerous. Put it back."

Yuno nod as he does as Klaus says and putting the scroll back. Y/n looks at the scroll and back at the other members.

'Should I tell them that something transferred?'

Y/n was about to tell them what she think had happened but before she can Asta's loud voice interrupted her. Making everyone's eyes move towards the voice.

Except it was just Asta being Asta with Nero began pecking on Asta's head aggressively leading him somewhere. The Ash Blonde jumped in sudden pain from It. As Asta try to stop the bird from pecking so harshly on his head.

"OWW NERO!!"

"So cute."

Noelle admires the bird that was on Asta's head. Wishing It was her that Nero was pecking so 'cutely' on. Y/n laughs when she saw the sight before smiling and speaking.

"Now that I think about It. That bird seems to follow you everywhere Asta. Must like you."

"Like? Nero always pecks my head so aggressively It hurts!"

"It's showing love bakasta shut up!"

Nero points at a golden object stuck on the wall making Asta confused but this immediately got disrupted when the mage's grimoire that was on Klaus's hands flew away him and towards a direction where Asta sliced an entrance for them for the treasure hall

Y/n and Luck's senses the mage's magic looking at the others worriedly.

"GET BACK EVERYONE!"

After a dramatic entrance from the mage. Crystal's from the ground traps Y/n, Yuno, Klaus, Luck in it. Leaving Asta with the two girls free, Klaus was stunned at the sight of the mage being able to recover so fast.

'He shouldn't have been able to recover in a short amount of time how can that be-'

Klaus's eyes landed on the mage having a flame recovery spell on him.

"That's impossible.. nobody can have more than 1 type of magic attribute.."

Y/n hears Klaus's words before awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

'How is he gonna feel when I show I can do other attributes too..'

"Hey! You! Diamond Mage guy. You can control two attributes huh?"

The Mage's eyes landed on Y/n not bothering to answer but instinctively hit Noelle with his giant armor because the young Silva tried to cast a water spell on him. Everyone's eyes widened in fear when they saw Noelle drops to the ground bleeding.

"NOELLE!"

Y/n looks at the Diamond Mage with cold deadly emotionless eyes as anger takes over her.