Chapter 7: Bleeding Out

I felt a slight touch to my skin, making me shiver a little. Beside my bed sat Russia, gazing over me with an expression that I couldn’t put to words. His hand was brushing my face, the warmth of his hand captivating my senses. He was wearing a plain black tank top, showing his bare arms and not even a scarf went around his neck this time. He seemed so weird without it and being dressed in black as opposed to his natural white seemed to weird.

I gave him a slight smile as I went to sit up, feeling a slight pain in my head. I clutched it with my hand as it continued to throb through my fingers. Suddenly the room began to spin and I realized that my hand was not just touching skin. I felt a warm liquid as my fingers brushed my scalp. I brought my hand into eye’s view to find a small stain of blood now on my hands. I must’ve hit my head but I don’t remember any of it.

“What happened to me?” I asked, my gaze returning to Russia.

Russia stood up then, revealing a pair of black pants and a steel rod in his hand. The steel pipe contained splotches of blood on it to my horror. “You were delirious so I snapped you back into reality.”

I crawled back until my back rested on the wall that the bed rested against. My face was probably a look of complete terror, fearing what Russia might do to me. He took a few steps closer toward me, making me cringe. “Don’t come any closer! Stay away!”

He resisted, sitting down on the bed. He violently grabbed my chin, pulling me toward him. I directed punches and shoves into his chest and shoulders but they seemed to have no effect. “Don’t run away.”

“Stop! This isn’t you, Russia. Snap out of it!” I yelled, trying to do all I could to resist.

“You never knew me, I was only pretending.” Russia smirked, reminding me of a demon.

A few tears escaped from my eyes, trailing down my cheeks. “Don’t do this, please.”

Russia grabbed one of my wrists and angrily pinned it against the wall. “I have the power to do whatever I please. Don’t tell me what to do.”

I tried to pull free but his grip was too strong. “Quit it! It hurts! I don’t-“

My sentence was stopped by the forceful push of Russia’s lips against mine. The last time we kissed it was so much different, he was so sweet. Now he was just like a serial killer. I was afraid of him.

When our lips parted I tried to speak, “You’re scaring me. I don’t want this. Russia, I-“

He silenced me with another kiss and after so long my body grew weak and could no longer resist. I mumbled weakly but even that turned into silence after a while. I couldn’t do anything, nothing could save me.

“You like it, don’t you?” he grinned evilly.

I yelled back. “Not like this!”

He chuckled, making my body shudder in even more fear. “Don’t worry; you won’t have to deal with it much longer.”