A very heavy beat started ringing.

DOOOM DOOOM DOOOM DOOOM

Then a brilliant string orchestra began to play out. It was an accompaniment of an urgent construction.

On top of that, an intense synth of electric sound began to play a riff melody like thunder.

– I"m gonna survive.

Like you did before

I"m gonna grab it.

Just like I dreamed

It was a high-pitched intro.

At that moment, the bottom of the goalpost on the screen exploded. And Cha Eugene came out from under it.

– Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

But NOT for me I'm not.

I'm alive, right, like

Legends never die

Shaking off the dust and sand from his hair, Cha Eugene excitedly kicked the goalpost and ran across the playground toward the front gate.

The moment he opened the front gate covered with dark red ivy and strode through it, the scene changed.

– All crossroads are the crossroads of choice

But wherever you go, find it

the most certain equation.

You will never die

Lee Sejin, the former actor, peered into a monitor in a blue laboratory full of samples.

Unlike his delicate impression with glasses on, there were green and dark red marks attached to the coat he was wearing.

Watching Cha Eugene run out of the front gate on the monitor, Lee Sejin got up from his seat.

And as he walked in front of the barbed wire fence that blocked the lab door, he stopped and read a warning sign.

It was a biohazard sign.

At that moment, the scene was changed to a hand that tore off a similar sign in another place.

– That"s what keeps me alive

I'm going after you violently

Steps to complete life

If I reach out, I can hold it

Holding the torn paper in one hand was Keun Sejin in a neat modern attire. He stood on an old podium as if giving a speech.

And the moment he threw the paper he was holding onto an old iron fence.

Thud.

The crumpled paper bounced off the iron fence helplessly, but the people standing under the podium rushed to the iron fence.

Keun Sejin shrugged, picked a baseball cap that was hanging on one side, and put it on his head. And he leisurely disappeared from the podium.

At that moment, the camera soared into the sky.

– I'm gonna survive.

Like you did before

I"m gonna grab it.

Just like I dreamed!

A sniper armed with modern weaponry from head to toe was aiming at something strange over a scope from a rooftop.