Chapter One: As Quiet As A Mouse!

"Many Centuries ago, magical jewels with extraordinary powers were created, these were the Miraculous! Throughout history, heroes have used them for the good of the human race. Two were the most powerful of all; the earrings of the Ladybug, with power over creation; the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to Legend, whoever controls these two jewels will achieve absolute power..." A voice explains. Suddenly, a little lavender creature with butterfly wings as well as a mainly red creature with black details with a little serpent devil tail is shown floating in front of a man.

 Suddenly, a little lavender creature with butterfly wings as well as a mainly red creature with black details with a little serpent devil tail is shown floating in front of a man

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous." The man demands.

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are." Nooroo responds.

"I found you, though, my little Nooroo." The man confirms, "Your Miraculous, remind me of its powers again?"

"The Moth brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower." Nooroo explains.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating super-villains?" The man asks.

"But, Master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes." Nooroo objects.

"I must have this absolute power! Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now! And you must obey me." The man snaps.

"Yes... master..." Nooroo responds, sadly.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise." The man states before he transforms, "From this day on, I shall be known as Hawk Moth."

[Meanwhile]

A magical box is shown inside a record player. A green turtle Kwami was relaxing and taking a nap, but not before he sensed something and he flew out of the record player to the guardian keeper of the box.

"Master, master!" He exclaims and the customer the old man was working with looks at him confused.

"Master, master! It's part of my chanting. That's all for this week, sorry, see you next week!" The man states and then pushes the man out of the shop and shuts the door.

"Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura. I believe that--" The Kwami announces.

"I thought it was lost forever." The old man responds.

"But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!" The Kwami announces.

"We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous." The old man declares.

"Yes, Master, but–" The Kwami begins.

"If it's in the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world." The old man begins, "Time to transform! Wayzz--" He ends up hurting himself.