The Cemetery

As I got closer to the cemetery I could see how dark it was getting. But as I stepped foot into where everyone was, I saw Spider and Ant staring at me guiltily.

"What are you looking at?" I glare as I walk over to get a drink. After about an hour, I was nursing my 3rd drink and dancing with Missy. When I walked away from the party a little to stand behind a tree looking at all the different graves, I wasn't paying attention to anything around me.

"I'm sorry," Someone says abruptly which makes me jump and turn around.

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me," I yell as I see it was Spider who was behind me.

"I'm sorry," He says again looking guiltily at me.

"For what?" I play dumb.

"For, you know, punching your brother in his face, and calling you a cunt," Spider answers.

"Well thanks I guess?" I ask suspiciously.

"I'm sorry I've been a huge dick our entire schooling, and when I heard Ca$h calling you a slut I couldn't have that," He says as I continue to look at him suspiciously.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I question.

"I can see the way Ant looks at you, so I'm willing to put the past behind us," He smiles as he extends his hand out to me.

"And why would Ant be looking at me? We hooked up once and he never talked to me again, so either he was playing with my feelings all those years we were friends or I am so annoying he had to get away from me. And do you really think I would want to have sex with him again or even date him?" I rant as I begin to get frustrated.

"Wait, that's what you think?" I hear another voice, but this was a sad voice. I look behind Spider and see Ant.

"Yeah Anthony, I was really fucking hurt when we took each other's virginities and then you just dumped me like some, Slut!" I yell as I fight off the tears in my eyes. God damn I hate that I cry whenever I get too frustrated.

"It wasn't like that! I didn't want to but Spider said-" Ant starts but gets cut off by Spider.

"Hey! Bro code!" Spider yells as he tries to stop Ant.

"Spider said that I couldn't hang around with someone like you anymore if I wanted to stay within his friend group!" Ant finishes. Me and Spider both looking shocked at what he just said, me surprised that it was Spiders idea, but also shocked he went along with it, and Spider looking shocked that Ant had revealed why he left me in the dirt.

"I um, I've gotta go, Thanks for punching Ca$h for me Spider but don't hit my brother again and please leave me alone, the both of you," I mutter the last part but loud enough for both of them to hear it. Before walking away as I keep trying to fight off the tears. As I walk through the Cemetery and past all my school mates.

"Arrow? Are you alright?" I hear Quinni ask.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks Quinni, this party is all of a sudden just not fun anymore," I smile weakly at her as she awkwardly hugs me but gives me a smile.

"Okay!" She says happily as she runs off towards Darren. Then I see Harper look at me again. I wonder why she keeps looking at me. I walk up to Missy.

"Hey Mis, can I stay at your place tonight?" I ask with a smile.

"Sure Bella! Just give me a few minutes and we can leave," She smiles back as I give her a quick hug.

"Thanks Mis, I'll wait for you at the gates," I say as I start walking towards the gates. But as I am walking I hear someone shouting at me.

"Wait Arabella! Please let me explain!" I hear Ant yelling out from behind me.

"What part of leave me alone do you not understand Ant?" I groan as I turn around.

"Please just can I talk to you?" He pleads with me. I roll my eyes.

"Why should I let you talk to me? So you can try to get in my pants again? I thought we were best friends Ant, we shared such an intimate thing and then after you said you would call me and you never called me. And then you started ignoring me at school, what was I supposed to do? Pawn after you? No, you should know by now I'm not that type of girl," I scoff as I try to start walking away again but he grabs my bicep as he gently turns me around to look him in his eyes.

"Please Sparrow," He pleads as he looks at me with pleading eyes. I look shocked, no one had called me that since Ant last spoke to me, like actually spoke to me, I couldn't believe he would say that. I couldn't help but relax my eyebrows from their frown, to a small smile, I never really knew why he called me Sparrow but, I liked that he was trying to make an effort towards me.

"COPS!" Someone screams. Me and Ant both look at each other.

"C'mon Bella! We've gotta go!" Missy yells at me. I look back at Ant.

"I'll call you tonight," I say with a small smile before grabbing Missy's hand and letting her pull me away as we run to her house. When we get to her house I see Missy looking at me skeptically.

"What?" I ask but I can't get the smile off my face.

"Nothhiinnngg," She smirks at me before starting to walk to her room.

"Misssssss, what are you thinking?" I laugh at her.

"Just thinking about how ANT IS TOTALLY TRYING TO GET WITH YOU AGAIN!" She screeches with excitement.

"I know and I think I want to give it a try, I'm gonna call him," I say with a slight blush as Missy screams and hugs me. We stand there for a few seconds.

"Well what are you waiting for Bella!? Go call him!" Missy yells excitedly as she pushes me to the backyard so I would have some privacy. I paced back and forth before I finally sat down on Missy's egg chair outside and put in his number. It starts ringing, I wait for it to almost ring out feeling slightly disappointed then just as I was about to hang up.

"Hey Sparrow," I hear Ant say on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Ant," I say and smile widely even though he couldn't see my smile.

"So you ready to hear my side of the story? The whole story," He says as I can hear his smile through the phone.