The Dreadful Map

As I walk to school I look at all the trees and scenery around me. When I get to school I put my headphones around my neck. I look at Quinni and Darren and I wake, Quinni quickly waves back but Darren just looks at me. I know he doesn't like me, and I'm not entirely sure why. It could be cause i barely talk to anyone and have a RBF. But I guess we'll never know.

As I walked further into school I saw this new kid looking severely lost. I walked up to him. "Hey you new?" I ask slightly squinting my eyes, not to be rude it's just i had never seen him here before.

 "Yep, it's my first day," He says with an awkward smile. 

"Cool, just to warn you this school has alloooottt of shit people here. Also I'm Arabella," I laugh as I extend my hand for him to shake. He shakes it.

 "I'm Malakai, You're actually the first person to speak to me today," He says with a laugh. I laugh with him. Then we hear.

"OI! THERE'S A FULLY-GACKED SEX MAP IN THE OLD STAIRWELL!" We all go running, mostly to make sure me and Chook weren't on it. I catch up with Ca$h as he looks confused. As i search for my name I see 3 lines, One linking me to Ant, another linking me to Dusty when i gave him a handy last year and the last one linking me to Chook. 

"What the fuck is this shit?" I ask pissed off. Ca$h looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Oi look Ant hooked up with the Loner Arabella! And she's fucking Chook! And she gave a handy to Dusty!" Spider yells laughing, as Dusty and Spider high five. Ant just looks at me with guilt. A bit of backstory was when me and Ant were 15 we were best friends, and we took each others virginities, then he stopped talking to me and started being an asshole. 

Ant glared at Spider then looks back at me "Arabe-" Ant tries to say but I rush off. I run where Ca$h normally does his deals and sit down with my head in my hands as I try to control my breathing. I hear footsteps and i see Ca$h standing there with tears in his eyes 

"Please tell me it's not true," He says in a small voice. I just look up at him with my own tears as I nod. 

"What the hell Arabella! I told you to stay away from him! And the other Eshays!" He says calmly. 

"If he's such bad news then why are you still friends with him?" I yell, Ca$h looks shocked that i yelled at him. 

"C'mon please don't yell, we will talk about this at home. Now we have an assembly, so come," Ca$h says with disappointment in his eyes

During the assembly I didn't pay too much attention, as I was stressing over what would happen after school with Ca$h. We barely ever fought. I walked past Amerie and Harper fighting and I rolled my eyes, not getting involved in it. Me and Ca$h walked to where Ca$h was supposed to have a deal. Ca$h was just giving the drugs to the two guys before the speakers started.

"Will the following students please meet at Classroom 5D: Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn, Darren Rivers, Quinn Gallagher-Jones, Douglas Piggott-" Woodsy Says over the speakers. 

"Ha! Good luck Cashy!" I start to laugh. 

"Arabella Piggott, and Malakai Mitchell," Woodsy finishes.

 "Oh c'mon! This is bullshit!" I groan as Ca$h laughs at me. We make our way to the classroom begrudgingly.

As everyone that was called up goes into the classroom we get greeted by Woodsy and Miss Obah. Me and Ca$h walk in later than everyone else "C'mon Douglas and Bella," Woodsy says as I glare at her. I see Ant look over at us as he slightly motions for me to sit next to him. 

"Fuck off Ant," I glare at him. 

"Oi, Eshay Bah!" Spider and Ant yell out at Ca$h "How was stereo, brah?" Spider says as me and Ca$h both flip him off. Me and Ca$h sit next to each other on the table. I see Harper looking at me and Ca$h, but then I see Ca$h looking guilty. 

"What did you do Cashy?" I whisper as I nudge him. 

"Nothing don't worry about it," He mutters. 

I look backwards at Ant, to see him already looking at me. His eyes look somewhat pleading as i flip him off again and turn around. I stay quiet as JoJo explains why we are in this class. 

"SLT's. So were sluts?" Darren asks as everyone starts cheering Sluts. I roll my eyes as I see Spider and Ant pretending to give head. I put my hand up.

 "Yes Arabella?" Woodsy asks. 

"Can I leave cause this is fucking bullshit! I am not a fucking sl-" I say angrily, as I stand up. But Ca$h pulls me back down as he puts his hand over my mouth to stop saying anymore. 

"Thank you Douglas," Woodsy says as I glare at Ca$h. 

"And no, this class will be going on for however long I decide you need to be taking this class, and until you start to respect yourselves and others," Woodsy says.

I didn't pay much attention, as I was slowly falling asleep because I was so bored. My head fell backwards and hit the table waking me up as I saw everyone look at me. "Are you okay Bella?" Ant asks as he looks at me with concern.

 "I'm fine, why do you even care?" I ask angrily. 

"Geez calm down Cunt! He's just trying to be nice," Spider responds. I glare at him as he smirks back.

"Fuck you Cunt!" I yell as I stand up and run over to him but Ant holds me back. 

"Let go of me you asshole!" I yell, struggling against his hold.

"Not until you calm down and stop trying to kill Spider," Ant says as I kick his shin. He lets go, as I grab my bag storming out of the classroom, hearing Woodsy yell out for me.