Chapter 25

pov: 3rd

In a dark room seven boys were tied beside each other on chairs they were unconscious soon after some time one from them start to gain back his conscious and that's no one other then jeonghan he open his eyes and look around him finding the other boys tied infront of him.

So he start to call their names

Jeonghan: wonue, ji, seok, hao, kwan, eric babies open your eyes (try to move but no use he was tied very well) wonue brother open your eyes (wonwoo and even woozi start to get back to their sense little bit they open their eyes slowly seeing jeonghan
Tied and themselves too)
Wonwoo: what the hell is this?
Jihoon: oh god they change our place now.

Jeonghan: boys help me to wake up the others call their names with me.(they both nodded and start calling the others name until they wake up).
Minghao: what the hell did they tied us? did those people going crazy?
Seungkwan: i am seriously getting done with this.
Seokmin: hyunge i don't feel good about this.
Jihoon: seok don't be afraid we all are here together with you. 

Eric: but seriously why they change our place.
Minghao: well maybe they are afraid that the boys will know about our place.
Jeonghan: now what we gonna do they ties us very tight.
Wonwoo: hannie hyunge seok are you both okay is it so tight on you?
Seokmin: i am fine hyunge but i don't know about hannie hyunge.
Jeonghan: me too fine what about you all did their is pain anywhere.(they all denied then silent fill the place).

suddenly the door open revealing no one other then Mr lee and Mr yoon the boys already knew that but they were having atleast 1% hope that it's not them.
Mr yoon:(have smirk and clap his hands) see what we have here lee (look at his sons eyes who have hate pain and hurtness on it) our dear sons.
Mr lee: i see yoon i even see this look they are giving.(hus hands in his pocket and smirk on his face).

Mr yoon: are you shocked son seeing us did you fell betrayed (said laughing)
Jeonghan: not even a little bit.
Seungkwan: we already except it from you both.
Mr lee: that's great then you make it easy on us.
Mr yoon: we don't have to explain.
Woozi: you both unbelievable in this all you have guts to talk like this.

Mr lee: i see our kids get mouth to talk now.
Minghao: if we know about your did before we never gonna stay with you.
Wonwoo: it was goona be us who will tell choi brothers about you.
Mr yoon: Awww give us to Them we are not scared they are idiots.
Mr lee: how they are mafia when until now they stay didn't find you.
Seokmin: they will find us and save us we know that.

Jeonghan: yes and they will make you regret it.
Mr yoon: you believe on them so much right.
Mr lee: sorry my sons but before even they come we will kill them.
Mr yoon: sadly your kids will come on this world to find their Father's dead.
They turn their eyes looking at each other with questioning look how he know about pregnancy.

Mr lee: no need to look at each other nothing can be hidden on us.
Mr yoon: we gonna be Grandparents now lee even not normal mans kids they are choi kids.
Mr lee: yes you are right wait in the name of chou what those broters do they didn't find you until now.
Mr yoon: leave them lee they guve up on their fathers because of lier mans.