CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...

Start from the beginning

*WHOOSH*

*CRACKLE*

The air crackled in pressure as Emperor Maximus flew through it at a speed of 300 mph, heading toward the location of the purple energy.

"I can't let this opportunity slip through my grasp...!!?"

Emperor Maximus thought in his mind, before detecting a mana frequency that abruptly materialized near the vicinity of the fading purple energy. Drawing from his experience in confrontations with Mages, he could discern what spell was being cast.

"...Teleportation. Even that 'old man' got attracted by the power of the purple energy... But if he tries to compete with me for what's rightfully mine. I don't mind appointing a new tower master!"

Emperor Maximus uttered with a menacing expression, channeling more Aura to propel his velocity, nearing the speed of sound. And, in under a minute, he arrived above the Silverwood Manor simultaneously with Tower Master Zurrick.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE SKY ABOVE THE SILVERWOOD MANOR.

*WHOOSH*

*CRACKLED*

*ZZZRRRRP*(Teleportation sound)

"?!"

After Emperor Maximus arrives, he sees that the purple energy has completely disappeared, but due to his unique ability, he can sense a faint vestige of the energy lingering within the Manor.

"Ho-hoho... is Your Majesty also here to star gaze like this Oldman?"

Tower Master Zurrick asked, Emperor Maximus in a jesting tone, his hand gently stroking his beard as he spotted the emperor's presence.

"..."

But Emperor Maximus remained silent, ignoring Master Zurrick's words.

"This power tempted even the emperor... It seems getting this purple energy would be difficult. Ho-hoho."

Tower Master Zurrick said in his mind, with a sinister smirk.

***************************************************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

*WHOOSH*

A gust of wind swept by as Lord Chamberlain arrived. Flying above the Silverwood Manor. After he got there, his attention was drawn to Tower Master Zurrick, who floated at a noticeable distance from the emperor. And immediately, his expression shifted to a state of caution.

"Tower master Zurrick... the empire's strongest and only 9th mana circle wizard. It is said that once a wizard forms a 9th mana circle around his heart, he can live for up to two hundred years, and when he forms the 10th circle, he is rejuvenated, regaining his youthful appearance until he dies. But those are just rumors since no one other than Master Zurrick has reached the 9th circle... Though he might seem like a weak old man, He is the only one in the Empire that can give His Majesty some trouble in a fight."

Chamberlain Eadulf thought in his mind as he stared at Tower Master Zurrick.

[Your Majesty, the silver dragon knights have arrived and surrounded the Manor. We Await your command.]

Sir. Izaak re-laid telepathically to the emperor through the mana sound transmission technique. [Mana sound transmission technique: A technique acquired after becoming a 6th class Grandmaster. Which gives the user the ability to send messages through mana-infused sound vibrations. Without the aid of 'COMM-SCROLL'.]

[Make sure, nothing goes in or out.]

Emperor Maximus said in a commanding tone.

[Yes, you Majesty.]