eleven

tw abuse and mentions of rape
Faith's POV

*Flashback*

I'm on the floor, in the corner of my room trying to make myself smaller so it's easier to hide.
Hide from him.
Yelling is the only thing I hear right now.

"GET OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

I shiver hiding myself in the corner more, scared but I know that I'm going to get punished either way.

My body still aches from the punishment yesterday, he said the food was disgusting and then proceeded to tell me that I was useless and a waste of space.

I tried for the words to not get to me but deep down I knew it was true. No matter how much I tried to deny it I was a useless and scared girl.

I zoned out for a while but then I heard the door open and there he was. He was standing in the doorway looking at me with rising anger in his eyes.

He started beating me, a fist went straight into my face and then a slap to my cheek was followed.
I can't say that it didn't hurt because it did. It burned but it hurt more thinking I deserved it but now I had to endure it.

I let out whimpers of pain, trying my hardest not to let out my tears because he only got worse when I cried.
He continued punching me for a bit until he decided to kick me with his leg. One kick went straight to my ribs, then to my back, and then I lost the feeling of pain because I was numb. I guess that happens when you get beat up so many times.

Finally, after some minutes that felt like hours, he got bored of it and stopped punching and kicking me.
I thought he was done for tonight but he picked me up,harsly and l threw me onto the bed.

"I'm going to have my fun with you tonight, you whore." He said, poison lacing his words.

I didn't know what to expect until he started ripping off my clothes, as hard as I tried to resist him it only fueled his anger more.
What he was about to do to me then clicked in my head.
"No! No, please don't." I begged, a few choked-out sobs escaping.

I felt his hands violently roaming my body and he let out a moan as he pushed himself into me.

"Shut up, you fucking slut."

I can't move, I can't resist him because he's stronger than me. I feel disgusting and I feel sick like I'm going to vomit any second now.
My head was in the pillows that I wanted so hard to suffocate me to save me from this hell.

I cry and cry but it falls on deaf ears. He's not stopping anytime soon.

"FAITH WAKE UP." I feel someone shaking me.
Help me. Please save me. I beg out not being able to speak.

*End of flashback*

I jolt my body up, sweat consuming my whole body and I feel the tears not stopping. I look at the person whose hand is on me. A soft hold on me.

"Are you okay? It was just a nightmare. You're okay, you're safe." Marco says, bringing me into his hold to hug me.

"I'm sorry." I let out, sobs still escaping me.
His hand was now going through my hair to make me feel okay.