22. I LOVE YOU TOO

Start from the beginning

His eyes got teary because of overwhelmed happiness. "You love me too? This isn't dream right baby?" He asked you again and again with big eyes. "Yeah, this is not a dream." You said while smiling at his behaviour and actions. He hovered on top of your naked body staring deep into your eyes. You got shocked at his sudden action. "You have no idea how happy
I'm after hearing your confession. I have been waiting for this word since many days. And finally I heard now. I'm soo happy baby." He said with full of happiness. You chuckled at him then pulled him close to you by his neck. He was too shocked, staring at your angelic blue eyes. "I love you my Bear." You said staring into his hazel eyes. "I love you too my Darling." He said back looking deep at your lips. You immediately attached your lips to his. He is also kissing you. You pulled him even closer. Now your breast is crushing with his rock chest. This kiss deepens now. He is squeezing your waste. Now both of you are needy again. You horny couple stop it. You just completed your hot session right? Then stop right there.

You both kissing like there is no tomorrow. You ran out of breath that when you hit his shoulder lightly indicating him that you are out of breath. He pulled out of the kiss attached your both foreheads staring deep at your breathing mess figure. "You are mine now, Totally my women. No one can take you away from me." He whispered near your lips. You nodded while panting heavily. "Only your's Tae. You own my soul, my body, my present, my future, everything all yours." You whispered staring at him. His eyes now filled with soo much affection, love and desire for you. He again kissed you this time soo passionately, you immediately opened your mouth when he bit your lower lip. Now he is devouring you in every possible way. You are enjoying his kiss very much.

His hands are going from your waist to your lower abdomen. You stopped kissing. He looked at you confused. "Tae stop it." You said while removing his hand from your lower body. "Why baby~~" he whined like a puppy. "Are you serious? I'm still sore Tae. And trust me I want to walk tomorrow." You said with red cheeks. He smirked evilly.
"My baby feeling sore? Am I being too rough with you earlier?" He asked you without any shame. Your cheeks heated, he is staring deep at you but you turned your face to another side. "Stop it, Pervert." You pushed him away from your body and turned around to the other side with your blushing cheeks. He chuckled at you then back hugged you tightly. "Did I make you feel good baby, huh?" He whispered near you ear sensually. Ohh god you are getting goosebumps now. "Tae....! Just stop naa." You whined, he chuckled again softly. "Ohh my darling just give me the review about your experience." He said pervertly. You rolled your eyes seems like he want to heard it badly. So you give up, while he was eagerly waiting for your words.

"It-it's awesome. And I f-feel absolutely very good." You said closed your eyes tightly with red beet root cheeks. He smirked at your words. "Ahh my baby feel good? But honestly you are making me crazy for real.
I just got addicted to your body now. You are drug to me. And I want to do this again and again for the rest of my life baby." He let out those sinful words without thinking twice. Your cheeks heated up, "Tae~~~" you whined at his comments. He pulled you very close to his body snuggling more in your neck while rubbing your stomach with his hand. "Baby let's do it again." He said making your body froze. "Not in your dreams." You said sternly but your heart beating very fastly like a bullet train at the thought of doing it again. "I really want you now." He whined really want to do it again. Is he even a human? Think about her Tae. She said she is still sore right? Tsk tsk horny Taehyung.

You didn't respond to him. He thought you were tired and fell asleep. But you close your eyes and thinking about your mission. He slowly got up from the bed. You didn't even care, you thought maybe he was going to the washroom. He came back to you wearing his boxer. You are clueless in your thoughts, Just then you looked at your neck when a cold sensation hit your neck. It's necklace...! Taehyung put the necklace around your neck. You touched and admired that beautiful pendant. "Do you like it baby?" He asked you pecking your cheek. "It's looking soo beautiful Tae." you said with a wide smile. He lay down next to you again and back hugged you tightly.