16 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
_______________________________
༻✦༺
3.4k Words

Third person's pov
Anakin couldn't sleep. Not after the conversation with Harvey. He asked himself the same thing over and over again; Is she really his daughter?

He didn't know what to believe. Harvey had the most genuine look in his eyes when talking about Y/n, while Anakin saw nothing but anger everytime Bruce was mentioned.

Every once in a while, he could hear Harvey whispering to himself, like he was having a full conversation with himself since he was replying to his own questions with a deeper, more different voice than his usual one. That's when Anakin realised he shouldn't believe anything Harvey tells him, at least not without any sorts of evidence. It's necessary, the man's insane.

After another hour of just thinking and resting, Anakin jolts up from his bed at the sound of a loud explosion nearby his cell. Multiple gunfires echoed across the hallway, including the sound of laughter. It didn't take him long to realize what the situation was.

He leaned his back on the cold, concrete wall, his arms crossed over his chest as he let out a frustrated sigh. He just hoped he wouldn't be able to find his cell-

"Oh, there you are. Over here boys!" The familiar jovial voice spoke out, his gloved hand knocing on the cell bars. Two men rushed over to their superior, one of them carrying the key to the door. Seconds later the door was opened, but Anakin remained sat on the bed in the corner of the dark cell.

The clown chuckled, taking slow steps towards him, his hands shoved into his pockets. "Told you I'd find you." He broke the silence, the usual grin plastered onto his makeup covered face.

"I'm not going with you. You're wasting your time." Anakin replied, glaring at his father with narrowed eyes. He knew the only reason his father was breaking him out of Arkham was because he's planning something, and he'll need all the help he can get to pull it off.

"Now, now, son. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. But if you won't go, I'll just bring Harvey instead." Joker chuckled, his statement causing Anakin to furrow his brows. "You know he's alive?" He asked.

Joker laughed, "Harls had the cell next to his until I paid Bane to break her out. She told me Harvey's alive and, well, insane." He explained, lifting his hand up to his temple while spinning his finger around, a bone chilling smile present on his lips.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but Harvey sort of hates you. You know, since you blew up the love of his life." Anakin replied, doubting the fact that Harvey will join the man who killed his fiancé.

His father's smile didn't falter, no, instead it widened, slowly turning into a large grin, flashing his yellow teeth. "I guess it's a good thing I'm crashing a party where the only person he has left is the centerpoint."

Realization hit Anakin like a wave, his eyes slightly widening as his stare morphed into a threatning glare. Oh, if looks could kill. He let out a frustrated sigh, his father laughing at the sight of his son figuring out his plan.

"(Y/n)."

༻✦༺

Wayne Mannor
She stood in the middle of the room, looking in the mirror while. Her eyes roamed her body, not really knowing what to feel. After hours of searching and trying on dresses with Diana the other day, they finally found a dress she liked...enough.