Chapter 17

This chapter contains light smut scenes if you are not comfortable don't read beyond the smut warning sign. 

Third person's POV:

At home

The Salvator and Saltzman family sat around the dining table having dinner time conversation with no electronic gadgets around- a ritual everybody followed.

"Mom, do we really need to go to their house for dinner?" Izzy's mood was clearly off after today's morning conversation with the Mikaelson.

"Yes, I know you guys are not happy with my decision but he is still the biological father of Issy and Jace. He has the right to know about them." Sofia answered

"Mom it's been 18 years and he doesn't know abut us and we would like to keep it that way." Jace was interrupted by Issy "Yeah mom, we had talked about this yesterday. We don't want him as our father" she argued.

"Issy, you know when Klaus would smile my knees would go week. His smile was one of the many things I fell in love of, but today I knew I was completely over him as it didn't affect me, like it used to." Sofia stated with a soft smile.

Damon wrapped his right arm around her, making her lean into him. This action made Damon feel giddy inside.

"Okay." Jace spoke after a while. Alec, Angela, Damon, Alaric, Josie and Lizzie didn't interpret their conversation as they knew it was an important moment for them.

After dinner, everybody went to their respective rooms, leaving Sofia and Damon alone in the living room.

"Was it true?" Damon asked his arm still wrapped around her.

"What?" Sofia questioned back.

"The thing you said just now."

Sofia knew what he meant and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck and whispered "I wouldn't let you go in a Million years, Mr. Salvatore. I promised to stay by your side for the rest of eternity even if I am no longer alive"

"Shu...Shu... don't say another word. You are going to live a long, beautiful life with me and our kids" Damon placed his index figure on her lips making her stop talking.

"Damon, we have to face the reality. You know that I am a part vampire, right. I can be killed" Sofia exclaimed as she removed his figure from her lips.

"But you still are an Angle" he pulled Sofia on his lap such that she was strangling him.

"You know it also means that my Vampire side can be killed as my vampire side has always overpowered my Angel side" Sofia explained softly as she looked into his eyes.

"Enough about death, which is never going to happen and let's talk about us" a smirked formed on his face and his face inched closer towards her while his thumb brushing against her cheek.

"Hmm... what's there to talk about, I thought you had a rule less talking more moaning" Sofia played along as she circled her hips on his crotch, pulling him closer by his shirt.

SMUT WARNING!!!

Damon couldn't help himself anymore and crushed his lips onto hers, it didn't take long for Sofia to move her lips against his. Her hands wandering into his hair, tugging and pulling it.

"Let's take this upstairs." Sofia came back to her senses to which Damon nodded and sped them towards the bedroom.

Damon pushed her against the bedroom door, closing it behind them. His lips still attached to hers as his hand wandered under her shirt, tracing the swell of her breast against her bra earning himself a moan from her.

Her grip on his hair tightened, desperately trying to pull him closer to her. His mouth moved down from her lips to her neck, just below her jaw giving her time to catch her breath- not that she needed. Sofia's head fell back a loud moan escaped her lips as Damon moved to her shoulder sucking on her skin.

"Fuck, I love you" Damon whispered now nibbling on her skin, not getting enough of her. A small chuckle left her lips followed by a whine as Damon bit on her skin, just enough to leave a mark.

Damon suddenly stopped his movements and looked up at her, her messy hair, her neck and shoulder now covered in his marks, it was a sight to behold.

He couldn't believe this magnificent woman is his. Sofia was not having it "I know I look beautiful right now, covered in your marks but please." She let out a whimper rubbing herself against his crotch, she wanted no- she needed her release.

"Please what?" Damon whispered in her ear, sucking her sweet spot.

Sofia couldn't think straight and could just let out a quite moan. He was dissatisfied with the answer and bit down hard

"When I asked you something, I expect you to answer." He whispered against her skin igniting fire in her body, she couldn't do anything her mind was blurred.

"Someone is being a bad girl, not followingorders. And what do bad girls get, that right punishment." To which Sofia justlet out a loud moan.

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.