Chapter-1

"make sure to call me when you reach home sweetie"

"Why would i call you.. you are not anything to me"

"I could be something".. (winks)

"Bye" i said while getting in the taxi..

I am heading home from a college party right now...

That stupid boy made me stay late now mom and dada would be worried...
Ugghh..what would i explain them now...

The ride was silent and the silence was annoying me so much...but what would i even start the conversation with first he doesn't even know me and second he would think of me as a pervert...uff

But I didn't had ro sit in silence too long after 15 mins i was outside my home...

I came out of the taxi

I didn't find any money with me..i guess i spend it on the party or the gift ohh i remember i bought gift for mom and dada  and i spend money on it ughh..

"Umm.sir could you please wait for 5 minutes actually i don't have cash right now ,i will go in and come back with the cash please sir..."

"Umm..okay but please be fast.."

"Okay..wait for just 5 minutes..hehe"

I took the keys from my bag because i knew that they would not open th door because they would be in their bedroom watching  news on full volume...

I opened the door

and-a-and

My whole body got paralyzed..i could not move..it was like someone is stopping me from moving

My breath got uneven
When i-i s-saw my dada lying on the ground holding hands with mom sig-signalling my to come to them..

I took my steps
I went to him and sat down putting his head on my lap...

"No No NO!!! Dada you are okay right let's go to the hospital.who did this??ohh no no lets go"

"Freen" dada said in a trembling voice

"Don't worry d-dada -noth-"

"Freen"

Listen dear i-i know t-that i am not able to live for more than 5 minutes so just listen to o m-me o-okay..now i-i want y-you to find b-b-bec-becky..she doesn't have a -right temper but she is tr-trustworthy... address is on a pi-pink pa-paper in my personal drawer go there sweetie -remember that dada loves you okay..ple-please........."

"Dada"

"Mom"

"Noooooo please please god no open them, open your eyes"

Suddenly i heard loud police car noises and the police came inside

"Take her to a room and search the whole place..take the bodies too"

Two women came to pick me up by my shoulder...i protested but it was wasted...

They locked me in my room after giving water to me...

"OPEN IT!!PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM OPEN IT!! OPEN THE DOOR!!" i said shouting but no one came....paper..the adress..right i have to go to her what was her name belli right i have to go to belli.....

Luckily they locked in my parents room only so i searched the drawer and found a pink sticky note with a address

Suddenly the door opened and i hid the paper behind me because they will take it as a clue ..

"Miss please calm down and tell me what you saw?"

"F-first let me o-out then only i am going to t-tell you"

"Okay come.."

I went down and saw that they have taken the bodies and the floor is as cleaned as it was before...

"I sat on the dining table with a women with a paper and a pen in her hand..."

"Now tell me"

"I was coming home from a college party when I cme in i saw my dad and mom l-lying there"

I said pointing to the floor where they were and burst into tears..

"Is it all"

"Yes"

"Do you have any relatives you can rely on until we finish the investigation"

"Yes" actually no there is none but she will take me to a help home if i said the truth besides i have to get to this belli..dad said that she can only help me and he is not in a good temper but is trustworthy..i am trusting you dada...

"Okay then...until further notice we have to seize the area..you should go to them or i an drop you as it is very late right now...

"No i will go by myself"

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Okay then"

Should i pack my clothes
No i don't even know her and what if she refuses to take me into her house...once she accepts me i will comeback again to take the clothes...

"You should leave we have to continue our thing"

"Ohh yeah yeah okay"

I went outside and looked for the taxi i came in a few hours befor but it is nowhere to be found...
Right he would have rushed with his car after seeing the police...

I called another taxi he came in.... luckily i took some money from the drawer along with the paper....

I sat in the backseat and then looked to paper more clearly...i told the address to the driver and he looked at me in shock....

"Mam are you sure that it the address you could be mistaken.."

"What no...here it is written

(The paper:)
____________________________________
Armstrong mansion
Sarucha road 23st
Bangkok...

Rebbeca Patricia armstrong...
(Becky)

____________________________________

"Y-you want to go to the Armstrong mansion ar-areyou sure"

"Yes"

"But i will leave outside the street i will not inside ge street
Just walk inside the street and you will the mansion...it will no be difficult to find because there is no other house around that mansion"

"Umm..okay b-but why don't you want to go"

"Nothing just my car will soon be out of fuel...i have to to save it..hehe(laughs awkwardly)"

"Okay"