another adventure another day

It was around about 9:00 in the morning I was walking up by someone calling my name it was a ethereala she was waking me up telling me it was time for breakfast I said okay be there in a minute I got up put my clothes on and walked out after that I sat down at the table everyone was there of course I grabbed up my food it looks like we're having waffles today not bad I thought I love waffles so it's about time I decided to make an announcement I told everyone and they looked at me and I told them I planned on moving out where will you go her father asked that's simple I pulled out a cube placing it on the table.

I then said this is a storage Cube it won't allow me to make a full entire Mansion for me and her Lavinna asked if she could come with us I told her of course you're part of the party that means you're coming with us okay she says all right so where will you be going her mother asked probably a few towns away or maybe in the middle of the forest The Forest of Chaos yeah that seems like a good one there's a lot of room there this Mansion is 10,000 ft after all.

It would be pretty good if we live in the forest I said everyone looked at me and said understandable when will you be moving they asked probably in a couple weeks or so I got to prepare the forest after all got a subjugate every single Monster should be pretty easy I'll send barise or a few other monsters there my summon should have no trouble dealing with it after that I then headed on out breakfast was done and I wanted to go to the guild.

There were a few things I wanted to do today for one I did promise an S rank adventurer I would go on a mission with him I had to look for him though it took a bit of time eventually I found him he finally told me his name after all this time has name is Rico it's close to my name just mine is with an elko and his is you get it just ico it's very interesting to say the least nice to meet you I said and then asked do you remember our promise the promise you made me that you would go on an adventure together he said exactly I said so Rico where's the party that's easy Relko right here have you told them what I am nah they don't even know you're an S rank you're just coming along to enjoy the ride right yeah you are right I do want to see how your party reacts just tell him I'm a newcomer a new Adventurer entirely I'm new to the job you got are you've only been an adventurer for 4 years correct yeah about that I would say to be exact is actually 6 years though well yeah but I've been an adventure for 13 surprisingly he does not look his age but he's actually almost 50.

Which was honestly surprising to me okay I said a few other words and then we walked over to the group it was about five so you're a party of six including you make six yeah but to do this Mission we need a 7th member so you're going to be our member correct well I'm here to do so now listen up guys this guy is kind of new eww a newbie one of the girls says I didn't even say my name and they were already judging and hating me this is Relko their leader says now please be nice to him he's only coming along to join us for our 7th member.

One of the dudes then asked so commander yes he asked do we have to actually protect this guy or if he dies is it our problem absolutely not I'm cool with this how about you guys yeah as long as we don't have to deal with him we should be fine okay then is this okay with you Relko I spoke and said yeah fine by me another guy is so commander what's his class he is a Summoner ah so support type pretty much yeah I kept thinking about it so a Summoners or support type I asked yeah you didn't know that no I didn't I don't use my summons for support they're mostly to battle with his party was already hating me it made sense I came out of nowhere and then just join the party of random people.

So yeah it made sense to me and I didn't really care too much I was only on this mission for two reasons want to just see how his party works out for him and two to find another necromancer's Labyrinth the dungeon we're going to I believe has the secret necromancer's Labyrinth and I want to explore that one the most however this dungeon is in the middle of the worst place in the world slime Lake now you're probably thinking slime right easy monster yeah that's wrong fiction in my world is pretty interesting they like to make slimes very weak and that's how a lot of it works however in my world it's the reverse the exact opposite slimes are one of the most powerful creatures in my world.